I've had SEVEN, count that SEVEN experiences with AirBNB customer service.They have the worst customer service you could possibly imagine.

They are getting worse and worse and worse.

Last night I was locked out of the reservation I arrived at and was supposed to be staying at for 11 nights when I arrived late. I stood outside in the cold for 2 hours and then was told that I had to get a motel with my own credit card and ask for a refund after the fact.

When I told them I wanted a refund because under no circumstances would I pay to be locked out in the cold in the middle of the night and then have to rent a room, they WITHHELD $100 FROM ME IN THE REFUND.

In otherwords, they MADE ME PAY $100 TO BE LOCKED OUT IN THE COLD WITH NOWHERE TO STAY FOR 2 HOURS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.They refused to do anything else.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of airbnb apartment rental from Airbnb. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Airbnb to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments