I only stayed 3 nights instead of 20 after an heated argument regarding my dispose of fruit peels I left on the kitchen counter-top, in a yellow bag, which she instruct me.The host insisted that I follow her to the designated to the container for "Food trash," which I did, at early in the morning of the July 18th.

Too make a long story short, she agreed to reimburse the portion of the amount of money for 16 days I didn't stay. I left her apartment on the 18th, and I reported Airbnb of my leaving. Airbnb suggested she should refund me $347 from $413 I paid for 20 nights. The host ignores my messages asking when the refund process will be made.

What is a reasonable length of time the host can take to make the refund proccess? I'm a U.S. senior citizen visiting Seoul.

Your reply is well appreciated.Therese Park

Review about: Airbnb Property Rental.

Reason of review: Bad attitudes of the host.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

My host Owes me 16 nights that I didn't stay at her place, and Airbnb figured 347 USD she owed me, but My request seems a joke.She doesn't respond and Airbnb case-working emailed me that she can help me.

So I wrote a long letter, the same complaint, but an email from Airbnb stated that they didn't receive my email.

It's like a joke.this is the first time I'm dealing with such a night mare.