We found out a convicted felon has opened a vacation rental account on AirBnB using our home in Palm Springs.We contacted AirBnB to stop the listing but they have shuttled us back and forth, from person to person, emails claiming ignorance, and finally, we're doing what we can and you'll just have to wait.

They will not allow contact with a supervisor, they will be rude on the phone, and in this time critical and criminal matter - they are shockingly unresponsive. I highly recommend avoiding using this company - THEY DO NOT HAVE YOUR BACK.

We are still waiting for resolution and are blown off at every call.They are acting very similarly to the *** who conned us in the first place

Review about: Airbnb Account.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Airbnb - Apartment not prepared for guests Airbnb "This is an ongoing story, no help from the hosts, Alex and Julie who treated our complaints as a joke, and no help from airbnb who have made it very..." Read more Convenient Lovely Manhattan NYC  Airbnb Airbnb "Last weekend I visited NYC and I decided to stay in an Airbnb. Obviously the pictures look very nice and all, so I went for it... I arrived late on..." Read more Airbnb - I LOST $480 ON A RENTAL THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE Airbnb "I booked housing on Airbnb from Massachusetts to stay in Santa Barbara CA between March 7 and March 13. I went to the property on March 7 and could not..." Read more Airbnb - Apartment Rental Review from Mount Vernon, New York Airbnb "Airbnb too me for $1215 for a place in Brighton Beach Brooklyn to filthy and in secure enough to stay in! When I started the complaint Nicholas was very nice..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more