I think it is sad that you can only write a review on the Airbnb website when you have stayed the hole time.I rented at Wardy on Airbnb and I stayed there just couple of days , because it was horrible and the information was misleading and I spent a lot of money for a bad experience.

Wardell does not work and is taking advantage of International tourist and charge them a lot of money , because he does not work and wants to make a lot of money.

There is many things that I could say about the stay and about him , but I want to warn the future guest that there is many guests that canceled their stay and they never got the chance to share their stories and I`m one of them.Wardy is a evil person and he does it on purpose when a guest is arriving and he is always away and he leaves notes and one of the sickest thing is that , he knows excatly what to do , because at the listing the rules are simlpe , but when you do arrive there is a long list on rules , and these rules was never written on the listing , so please stay away from Wardell "Wardy" Eisner.

Review about: Airbnb Website.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #915660

This sounds like a disgruntled person.Something sounds fishy.

I don't believe her for one minute.I've stayed there and had a wonderful experience.

to YoureALiar1 #919050

I think "youraliar1" is Wardell himself, I mean who in the *** can you say " her" when you don´t know if its her or him?

Wardell is fishy , He is only out for the money. He does not care anything about the "guest".

to YoureALiar1 #919060

Really??

Dear Wardy ( I guess this is Wardy )

Why did you tell me to pay cash for a extra day when it was already paid? and why did you lie to Airbnb about the money I paid cash?

Not only did I pay almost 2 500 for a month , but you´re not a serious and professional host. Therefore the whole stay was a joke.

Good for you if you had a wonderful experience ( Let´s hope this is not wardy) Then make your own review about it , this is my review and respect that!

New York, New York, United States #775656

I just went to this page and saw that his last review was in October and it is January now, so I definitely thinks there is more guest who have stayed there just that they review never got to his page.

This makes sense now.

Thank you for sharing, I will stay away from his place.

Swedesburg, Iowa, United States #775085

I stayed at Wardell place and he was disrespecting me and was very rude and never once did he apologize me , then four month later he send me an email telling me there was many people who wrote negative stuff about him online and therefore he wanted to apologize , since he was scared I would write something negative about him too , unfortunately I told him I have no interest in having any conversation with or accept his apologize for something he did four month ago.

I can confirm that what it says on the review that I have similar experience , as parents say , there is only two kind of people in this world the good one or the evil one and he is definitely the evil one.

Los Angeles, California, United States #754086

Here is another note , the person that is pressing the "***" button is actually Wardy himself or… "Ward" that he is calling himself now.

JUST WANT TO MAKE A NOTE HE JUST CHANGED HIS AIRBNB NAME TO WARD ON AIRBNB!

STAY AWAY FROM WARD ON AIRBNB , here is his airbnb!