Insurance Quality

He goes by the name Ward on Airbnb in Venice.

I did not really like staying at this place and I was so looking forward renting this place.

When I arrived he was not there to greet me and instead when I arrived on the airport I tried to call him , but his phone was off . I did call him many times , so instead I checked my email and on the mail was describstions on where the keys was hidden , the mark floor there was a lot of pieces of trees and those things was sticky so it hurts.

It was dark and I could not see anything plus that I had to drag my luggage in this darkness , I used my phone to get light. I was a bit sad that he was not there of the day I arrived to greet me , instead he was busy spending time with his friends.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of airbnb apartment rental from Airbnb. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Airbnb to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was business ethics and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments