4.0

I recently had to cancel a booking in Beijing, through ill health.

I contacted Airbnb in Dublin and they guided me through the necessary steps to cancel the reservation and within a matter of hours they had not only authorised payment in full for the apartment but showed extreme kindness and understanding by also refunding their service fee because of the exceptional circumstance.

This is the first time I have dealt with Airbnb but I am most impressed with their customer service department ...... courteous, very efficient and sympathetic. My thanks to Clara and Sean in particular!

I would have no hesitation in using Airbnb in the future.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Airbnb. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Airbnb to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most variety of homes and prices and customer service support. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb positive experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments