Airbnb - VANCOUVER BC - ALMA ST BETWEEN 11TH & 12TH AVE
Photos are deceiving. Kitchen disgustingly dirty. Look at the photos. Dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter. Dirty counters and fridge. Food splatter in microwave. No drinking glasses in the house. Miss-matched dishes and mugs. I took a mug out of the cupboard and filled it with water and a few minutes later there was grunge floating on the top. I was about to drink it when I noticed it. There are 3 bedrooms. No locks on the doors. No security. Honor system only. One bedroom has a decent bed other two have cheap, low to the ground, IKEA beds with wood slats. Thin mattress which falls through the slats. Rooms look like teenagers rooms. Cheap old damaged furniture.
AIRBNB wouldn't let me post a review because they said I already cancelled the booking after the first night and my remarks would be damaging. Beware...if you want to leave a review on their website - make sure you do it while you are currently staying there - not after.
I paid $780 for 6 nights and only stayed one. Owner and AIRBNB would not refund my money.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Number of Destinations|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom. The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet. It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area..."
- "Am I the only person who received this 28% tax withholding fee for not filling out a w9 form that wasn't in the check list to be filled out in..."
- "I was looking for a corgi and my dad found a listing for $250 in Newfoundland which was too good to be true because corgis are never that cheap! I..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "If you are a loyal Canadian customer GoDaddy charges you TWICE what they charge a new Canadian customer. If you are American they charge you the same either way. To..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."