Airbnb - VANCOUVER BC - ALMA ST BETWEEN 11TH & 12TH AVE
Photos are deceiving. Kitchen disgustingly dirty. Look at the photos. Dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter. Dirty counters and fridge. Food splatter in microwave. No drinking glasses in the house. Miss-matched dishes and mugs. I took a mug out of the cupboard and filled it with water and a few minutes later there was grunge floating on the top. I was about to drink it when I noticed it. There are 3 bedrooms. No locks on the doors. No security. Honor system only. One bedroom has a decent bed other two have cheap, low to the ground, IKEA beds with wood slats. Thin mattress which falls through the slats. Rooms look like teenagers rooms. Cheap old damaged furniture.
AIRBNB wouldn't let me post a review because they said I already cancelled the booking after the first night and my remarks would be damaging. Beware...if you want to leave a review on their website - make sure you do it while you are currently staying there - not after.
I paid $780 for 6 nights and only stayed one. Owner and AIRBNB would not refund my money.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "We are not satisfied with the 200 USD coupon offered by your firm for the following reasons - 1) We had remitted 480 USD while booking this private room with the..."
- "I took over a lease in Palo Alto, and per the advice of the previous resident, I decided to try airbnb. After 2 completed reservations, I noticed that my listing..."
- "APRIL 11, 2015 Montreal, Canada To Airbnb administrators, Please note that we recently came across the listing for a rental in the property we own. The rental is posted by our..."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "Ditto to the anonymous complainer of this supposedly better quality can opener. We used it no more than two dozen times. Cost us $13.00 + tax!! Yes,..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."