1.2
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 25

rare, this property has a jaccuzi

Original review posted by user Feb 24

Rental of a condominium in Cozumel. After a few days, it was apparent this condo was not what I had been led to believe.

It was not set up for a long term rental as the fridge was good for a few days not for long term living of three months. The monthly rental was 1100.00 Can. dollars, I was billed and paid 1227.57 than the day I canceled the contract, seven days later, I was debited a further 445.00Can dollars. This was an expensive seven-day vacation.

I was not given a warning I would be billed a further 445.00. This issue is about what was not disclosed.

The condo building was in an extremely remote location with a fridge smaller than a bar fridge for a long term rental, with no stores whatsoever and no public transport. The Host knew I was a Senior 78 years old and evidently did not foresee complications that a Senior, might have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Airbnb Apartment Rental.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service worstwill never use airbnb again, Inability to fix reservation issues.

Comments