Mount-Royal, Quebec

APRIL 11, 2015

Montreal, Canada

To Airbnb administrators,

Please note that we recently came across the listing for a rental in the property we own. The rental is posted by our tenant Vicky Vezina who is not authorized to conduct any such activity with the location, we never agreed/ consented to her renting any room. The apartment was solely leased for personal use.

The below link is found on your website.

We are the owners for the property located on DeGaspe, in Villeray district based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The property is not insured for this purpose , hence the renters are not protected.

This letter has for goal to ask Airbnb to have the rental be removed immediately.

Please confirm the above will be actioned immediately.

Owner

Carmine Venditti

Nick DiCiocco

7564-7566 DeGaspe

Montreal, QC

Canada

This person wrote the review because of "unauthorized rental" at Airbnb and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Airbnb to "ask tenant ms vicky vezina to remove her posting immediately".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb apartment rent for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

I'm a landlord in Richmond, CA.One of my tenants is no longer living in the apartment and is full time subletting through Airbnb.

There are multiple strangers coming and going. There are babies and little kids living in the closed complex, so needless to say, this poses a problem. All of the neighboring tenants are complaining. The tenant that rents the "airbnb" unit has disconnected her phone and email.

Airbnb will do nothing to help the situation. I plan to serve a 3-day notice, but it will take a long time to get her out. Meanwhile, the other tenants will be at risk from strangers coming and going. I have been advised that I cannot stop it.

Oh, I forgot to mention that this is the second violation of the breach of the lease.

I let her off the hook with a warning the first time.It doesn't pay to be nice.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1000512

yes, this is exactly what you should be doing, posting here.

DO NOT contact your renter and ask her WTF

DO NOT send her a registered letter notifying her of default

DO NOT try to resolve it with her or flag the listing on airbnb

DO post a random rant on an obscure website.

That'll fix it!