APRIL 11, 2015
To Airbnb administrators,
Please note that we recently came across the listing for a rental in the property we own. The rental is posted by our tenant Vicky Vezina who is not authorized to conduct any such activity with the location, we never agreed/ consented to her renting any room. The apartment was solely leased for personal use.
The below link is found on your website.
We are the owners for the property located on DeGaspe, in Villeray district based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The property is not insured for this purpose , hence the renters are not protected.
This letter has for goal to ask Airbnb to have the rental be removed immediately.
Please confirm the above will be actioned immediately.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Unauthorized rental
- Preferred solution:
- Ask tenant ms Vicky Vezina to remove her posting immediately
- Product or service
- Apartment Rent
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I can not say enough bad words about my experience with Airbnb. Let me start off by saying that I am new to using Airbnb but I was given the..."
- "I took over a lease in Palo Alto, and per the advice of the previous resident, I decided to try airbnb. After 2 completed reservations, I noticed that my listing..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "We bought a sofa and love seat set from CASE FURNITURE. They sold us a 10 year extended warranty through Stainsafe.. Our sofa broke , The frame collapsed on one..."
- "I had a flight with Pegasus Airlines from Istanbul to Frankfurt. When I received one of my baggage I noticed that one of the wheels was broken and lost. I..."
- "I am so dissappointed at my treatment. They sell a Groupon for 59$ that I wanted to buy. The first thing she tells you when you call is that you..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."