APRIL 11, 2015
To Airbnb administrators,
Please note that we recently came across the listing for a rental in the property we own. The rental is posted by our tenant Vicky Vezina who is not authorized to conduct any such activity with the location, we never agreed/ consented to her renting any room. The apartment was solely leased for personal use.
The below link is found on your website.
We are the owners for the property located on DeGaspe, in Villeray district based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The property is not insured for this purpose , hence the renters are not protected.
This letter has for goal to ask Airbnb to have the rental be removed immediately.
Please confirm the above will be actioned immediately.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Unauthorized rental
- Preferred solution:
- Ask tenant ms Vicky Vezina to remove her posting immediately
- Product or service
- Apartment Rent
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a guest who first said she was “uncomfortable” then changed it to she “feared for her personal safety”.”She ended up saying she was about to have a panic..."
- "We booked a condo unit in Seoul just this past June for 9 people. The title is "Celebrities areas and family, group stay" with Jay and Rana. The price was..."
- "I stayed with my wife and two young daughters at a small house in London, 57 Roupell St, from xxx to xxx The person letting us in Johnny seemed nice enough;..."
- "Bought this sectional for our Florida vacation home 5 yrs ago. We only use it a total of a month a year. And it is falling apart . Rooms to..."
- "I have ACN internet services, one is high speed internet. Last year we were Videotron customers. Now, now use ACN-branded Videotron internet. Videotron technicians came to make the switch after..."
- "I returned their unused products and they charged me 180$. How can I get a refund?..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."