New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

On September 16th, I placed a booking request on AirBnb for a Loft in Soho for 17 nights (3342 Euro), just after, the host post some new photos asking me to call a phone, it was obviously a fraud, AirBnb cancel immediately the booking and the host account.They sent me an email to inform that the booking has been canceled.

Few hours later, I've been surprised to receive an email saying that the request was accepted by the host and the 3342 Euros debited by AirBNB.Since when I'm trying to get this amount refund, I've tried many ways to get it refund but AirBNB is saying that it cannot be refund because the maximum refundable amount has been already done or the refund can take up to 30 days !

Review about: Airbnb Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Apartments we used through airbnb.

I didn't like: Refund policy or the lack thereof.

1.5
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3650
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion