New York, New York
100% full Not resolved

On September 16th, I placed a booking request on AirBnb for a Loft in Soho for 17 nights (3342 Euro), just after, the host post some new photos asking me to call a phone, it was obviously a fraud, AirBnb cancel immediately the booking and the host account.They sent me an email to inform that the booking has been canceled.

Few hours later, I've been surprised to receive an email saying that the request was accepted by the host and the 3342 Euros debited by AirBNB.Since when I'm trying to get this amount refund, I've tried many ways to get it refund but AirBNB is saying that it cannot be refund because the maximum refundable amount has been already done or the refund can take up to 30 days !

Review about: Airbnb Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Apartments we used through airbnb.

I didn't like: Refund policy or the lack thereof.

1.5
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3650
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Airbnb House Rental Review Airbnb "I purchased accommodation through this host - https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/show/68137871?eluid=0&euid=00848bda-4b47-6356-919c-b77f10d2c099 for a property called Diandera Dirrah at 12 Outlook Drive, Apollo Bay, VIC 3233, Australia, from the 27th of December to the..." Read more Airbnb - Don't Stay Here - 548 Huron Street, Toronto, Canada. Airbnb "...This room is overpriced, crapy student accommodation.It is predictably dirty and I had to..." Read more Airbnb House Booking Review from New York, New York Airbnb "I can not say enough bad words about my experience with Airbnb. Let me start off by saying that I am new to using Airbnb but I was given the..." Read more Airbnb - Apartment sold as whole house in quiet neighbourhood. Could not be further from the description Airbnb "I would like to take time to comment about this rental in detail. The house is on the Leyton tube station and the walk from the tube station is not..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Quality Screen Company - Broken after two weeks Quality Screen Company "Since I am unable to successfully solve the problem through contacting your customer service department via email, I’d thought it would be able to get an answer this way as..." Read more