Trip canceled by AirBNB because of hosts behavior and still not reimbursed
On September 16th, I placed a booking request on AirBnb for a Loft in Soho for 17 nights (3342 Euro), just after, the host post some new photos asking me to call a phone, it was obviously a fraud, AirBnb cancel immediately the booking and the host account.They sent me an email to inform that the booking has been canceled.
Few hours later, I've been surprised to receive an email saying that the request was accepted by the host and the 3342 Euros debited by AirBNB.Since when I'm trying to get this amount refund, I've tried many ways to get it refund but AirBNB is saying that it cannot be refund because the maximum refundable amount has been already done or the refund can take up to 30 days !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Apartments we used through airbnb
What I disliked
- Refund policy or the lack thereof
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airbnb Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stayed with my wife and two young daughters at a small house in London, 57 Roupell St, from xxx to xxx The person letting us in Johnny seemed nice enough;..."
- "We booked a condo unit in Seoul just this past June for 9 people. The title is "Celebrities areas and family, group stay" with Jay and Rana. The price was..."
- "This is an ongoing story, no help from the hosts, Alex and Julie who treated our complaints as a joke, and no help from airbnb who have made it very..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."