On September 16th, I placed a booking request on AirBnb for a Loft in Soho for 17 nights (3342 Euro), just after, the host post some new photos asking me to call a phone, it was obviously a fraud, AirBnb cancel immediately the booking and the host account.They sent me an email to inform that the booking has been canceled.
Few hours later, I've been surprised to receive an email saying that the request was accepted by the host and the 3342 Euros debited by AirBNB.Since when I'm trying to get this amount refund, I've tried many ways to get it refund but AirBNB is saying that it cannot be refund because the maximum refundable amount has been already done or the refund can take up to 30 days !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Apartments we used through airbnb
What I disliked
- Refund policy or the lack thereof
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airbnb Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "We are not satisfied with the 200 USD coupon offered by your firm for the following reasons - 1) We had remitted 480 USD while booking this private room with the..."
- "Here is Reno's Review; Get a Hotel! The cover photo does not reflect how dilapidated the actual building is. Christmas 2015 was going to be special because I surprised my..."
- "Airbnb too me for $1215 for a place in Brighton Beach Brooklyn to filthy and in secure enough to stay in! When I started the complaint Nicholas was very nice..."
- "Hi, I am reporting from the New York Market. I've started with ACN on Dec 11, 2015 with an open-mind. I'd like to share my testimonial with everyone..."
- "to Progresso Soups, today i purchased this can of Progresso Traditional Chicken and Wild rice soup from the store i buy soup at weekly. i found this neon green plastic piece..."
- "I ordered from Roswe seeing all the good reviews on their products. Come to find out they are all fake... i can't leave one review for their horrible products. First..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Purchased patio door from Lowe's. Went with this product on recommendation by contractor. *** move. Issue one. Door arrived with passive latch system broken. Lowes..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."