1.5
Insurance Quality

On September 16th, I placed a booking request on AirBnb for a Loft in Soho for 17 nights (3342 Euro), just after, the host post some new photos asking me to call a phone, it was obviously a fraud, AirBnb cancel immediately the booking and the host account.They sent me an email to inform that the booking has been canceled.

Few hours later, I've been surprised to receive an email saying that the request was accepted by the host and the 3342 Euros debited by AirBNB.Since when I'm trying to get this amount refund, I've tried many ways to get it refund but AirBNB is saying that it cannot be refund because the maximum refundable amount has been already done or the refund can take up to 30 days !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with apartments we used through airbnb and stated that there is a room for improvement of refund policy or the lack thereof. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of airbnb cancellation policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3650. Airbnb needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned airbnb cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Airbnb.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments