1.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit card showing.Its their billing system that is completely ***.

So then, they say they will refund me and instead of refunding me they take more money off my card.I swear to go god none of this is a lie and I highly suggest anyone who uses AIRBNB to stop and anyone who is thinking about using AIRBNB to stop before they do cause its nothing but a credit card headache, and the customer service reps dont even get me started just *** retards

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of billing department and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Airbnb needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned billing department in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Airbnb.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments