Turnaround Time

There is no way to email them; you just get sent through an endless loop of their so-called "Help Center" where NO help is provided. It is impossible to get through on the phone.

When you finally do, you'll be sorry you did, as you get to someone in a room with many other people, you can't hear them over the other voices, the international phone line constantly clicks and is full of static, and you reach someone who totally does NOT understand the issues. They will tell you they do. They will say, "Okay, yes, okay, yes," and then your issue will NOT be resolved.

The system is totally glitchy. Several times, I have put in and SAVED my prices.

My home is in a seasonal community and the summer rates are much higher. Frequently, the summer rates will suddenly drop down to the off-season rates and I only find this out when I get a booking request for the summer that is HALF- PRICE because of an airbnb system glitch. Today was such a time. I wasted several hours of my life with a customer service rep who said he would send a special offer to correct it.

But of course he couldn't and had to talk to other people and would call me back, etc. I emphasized that they needed to remember the separate cleaning fee and the damage deposit. He said yes. I said this five different times.

Of course the special offer was sent to the guest by airbnb and DID NOT INCLUDE THE CLEANING FEE OR DAMAGE DEPOSIT. I am now on hold YET AGAIN, after speaking to another person who refuses to understand why this is a problem, and who kept telling me that I should include cleaning fees and damage deposit in my price! REALLY? Then why does Airbnb offer the option to price these separately?

and why did the representative agree FIVE TIMES to include these in the offer being sent out to CORRECT THE PREVIOUS MISTAKE?

I've been on the phone with these people for a total of FOUR HOURS TODAY. AIRBNB is the worst!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Airbnb Apartment Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Glitches with system, Customer support.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 15.

Comments