Airbnb - Roach Infested Condo

292 of 531 Airbnb reviews

Parkview Tower 1 Complaint

Allan Joco Listing (Parkview Tower 1 Eastwood City Q.C (Phone# 63-9055134691) Also contacted by Host with this number(4797145048)

Allan Joco

The condo was dirty when I walked in. But the staff stated to give them an hour and they would clean it. After I returned to the unit. It appeared as if it was clean. As I was walking on the tile floor, my white socks became black with dirt and dust and I notice woman hair everywhere. I specifically asked about bugs at this unit. The staff stated that it did not have bugs. At about 1130 pm I was awaken by noise in the kitchen. I thought maybe it was a mouse, as I turned on the lights the entire kitchen was filled with cockroaches. really big brown ones, they started to scatter. I looked under the counter and there was bug spray. I sprayed the kitchen, and notice more bugs in the bathroom and the bedroom where I was sleeping. It was totally disgusting and unsanitary. As I grab a tile to was my hands, It smelt as if it was sprayed with a fragrance to mask the smells that the linens had not been cleaned. I could not sleep the rest of the night because the bugs were everywhere. I took photos and videos. I contacted the host but got no response. Also the host mentioned something about paying for internet and utilities which wasn't mention on the listing. The staff told me they would be by in the morning but then told me they would come by by noon. I expect a full and immediate refund. The was a completely unacceptable listing and should not be hosted until the place is professionally fumigated.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Airbnb Apartment Rental
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #695771 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Airbnb? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
292 of 531 Airbnb reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 11, 2015 #1032398

The bad news is that you stayed there (since these are private homes they don't have to adhere to ANY health standards like a hotel or even hostel would), the good news since you did NOT check out, you can write a review of the host (this is the ONLY way to warn people about that not posting a review on here although if people google the address they might find this review), the bad news about that a host can bribe someone working for Airbnb to remove a bad review, that's why I, as a landlord for a host (and the guests who stay are VERY lucky) would never, EVER, book on airbnb.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Airbnb. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Airbnb.
Filing a new complaint about
×