Quezon City, Manila

AirBnb total rip off!Never use this site again.

Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver what they actually promised. The place is a dump!! Trip Advisor is way better than AirBnB.

Total rip off. Charged me extra that I didn't know about until it showed that they already charged me without warning. Beware or AirBnB. They are out to get your money.

Their door knobs are broken. Their air conditioning is dirty so no air comes out. They don't provide you with any towels (well they did and they actually sent me towels of their own....meaning their very own personal towels). Dirty carpets, dirty bathrooms, dirty kitchen, cheap old beds, cheap old pillows, cheap bed cover well everything just seems horrible.

I will complain to the Singapore Tourism Department about this.The picture in their advertisement is a complete sham!!

Review about: Apartment Booking.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

S'pore Tourism Board doesn't regulate it. The volumne of rental is so high that I don't think Airbnb cares. The only way you probably could get back at the host would be to leave a nasty review & warn Airbnb about it....

Ella

You report accuses Airbnb for some fake, liar host ?

It is not right.

I am a host in Airbnb site' and i only can say wonderful things about Airbnb.

When you dont like the place you booked, at the check in moment, you dont stay, report to Airbnb and you money will be refunded and they will help u find another place right away.

to Ella #983669

I rented an apartment in Cambridge , MA, during Boston marathon, for 4 nights, for $950.Now, I am fighting to have my $500 deposit money back from host and Airbnb.

The host, Maria Donaldson, submitted pictures that she insisted as damage, which are complete not true. I even never seen those rugs and towels. I wish I had taken pictures as well before I left.

Airbnb should regulate that sheets and towels must be at leaf 3 stars hotel level .Airbnb decision was not fair.