AirBnb total rip off!Never use this site again.
Used it to book an apartment in Singapore in Orchard rd. they not only over charged me but did not deliver what they actually promised. The place is a dump!! Trip Advisor is way better than AirBnB.
Total rip off. Charged me extra that I didn't know about until it showed that they already charged me without warning. Beware or AirBnB. They are out to get your money.
Their door knobs are broken. Their air conditioning is dirty so no air comes out. They don't provide you with any towels (well they did and they actually sent me towels of their own....meaning their very own personal towels). Dirty carpets, dirty bathrooms, dirty kitchen, cheap old beds, cheap old pillows, cheap bed cover well everything just seems horrible.
I will complain to the Singapore Tourism Department about this.The picture in their advertisement is a complete sham!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Apartment Booking
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a foreign student studying in Canada and used Airbnb for my 1 month holiday to USA, switching from one accommodation to another during the process. The host and..."
- "I rented an apartment in Medellin, Colombia 2 months ago. I have been in contact with the owner of the apartment and Airbnb numerous times, each blaming the other, neither..."
- "I stayed with my wife and two young daughters at a small house in London, 57 Roupell St, from xxx to xxx The person letting us in Johnny seemed nice enough;..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I spent 100,000 pesos ($over 2000 USD) buying a laptop with a one year parts and labor warranty. After 11 months the screen broke. I sent Lazada almost..."
- "How to get my prize from freelotto?..."
- " I am a customer of jollibee wayback in CM Recto as one of it's pioneer branches. I was very disappointed when I came over at..."