Airbnb host guarrntee is bogus.It takes 15 minutes to post a listing and upload photos when you start a relationship with them.
But if you want to upload pics for a claim, their server *** down, their email voices the photos back. Scam alert! And they'll send out a photographer when you list your space, but if you have a claim, they won't send anyone. Actually, they want you to get the reimbursement for claims fro.
The guest who caused them! How the *** is that insurance! Fraud dood, that's what that is! Don't become a host for airbnb unless you are absolutely desperate for money and have no other choice.
They are only interested in collecting their fees.Don't expect any help from ten when something goes wrong!
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Airbnb Host Guarantee
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- "I can not say enough bad words about my experience with Airbnb. Let me start off by saying that I am new to using Airbnb but I was given the..."
- " AIRBNB SCAM WARNING. Do not use airbnb. If you do, do not use the instant booking feature on airbnb, do not book with hosts who have a "strict cancellation" policy,..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."