Airbnb host guarrntee is bogus.It takes 15 minutes to post a listing and upload photos when you start a relationship with them.
But if you want to upload pics for a claim, their server *** down, their email voices the photos back. Scam alert! And they'll send out a photographer when you list your space, but if you have a claim, they won't send anyone. Actually, they want you to get the reimbursement for claims fro.
The guest who caused them! How the *** is that insurance! Fraud dood, that's what that is! Don't become a host for airbnb unless you are absolutely desperate for money and have no other choice.
They are only interested in collecting their fees.Don't expect any help from ten when something goes wrong!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Airbnb Host Guarantee
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am ( was ) a host on Airbnb. I signed up with them a week ago, spent several hours filling out all their requirements and online forms etc and..."
- "I stayed with my wife and two young daughters at a small house in London, 57 Roupell St, from xxx to xxx The person letting us in Johnny seemed nice enough;..."
- "Here is Reno's Review; Get a Hotel! The cover photo does not reflect how dilapidated the actual building is. Christmas 2015 was going to be special because I surprised my..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."