Los Angeles, California

Airbnb host guarrntee is bogus.It takes 15 minutes to post a listing and upload photos when you start a relationship with them.

But if you want to upload pics for a claim, their server *** down, their email voices the photos back. Scam alert! And they'll send out a photographer when you list your space, but if you have a claim, they won't send anyone. Actually, they want you to get the reimbursement for claims fro.

The guest who caused them! How the *** is that insurance! Fraud dood, that's what that is! Don't become a host for airbnb unless you are absolutely desperate for money and have no other choice.

They are only interested in collecting their fees.Don't expect any help from ten when something goes wrong!

Review about: Airbnb Host Guarantee.

Review #720399 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Number of Destinations
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more Airbnb does not protect the consumer Airbnb "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..." Read more Airbnb - Air BnB supported a dishonest Host in Leatherhead, UK who took over £400 without providing any adequate accommodation Airbnb "Air BnB have flatly refused to provide a refund of over £400 after a dishonest host " Matt in Leatherhead" misrepresented his accommodation..." Read more Terrible Experience with AirBnB Airbnb "We recently booked, and got confirmation back from AirBnB about a place we were planning to stay in Dunedin, Florida. The $1,606 in fees were immediately charged to our debit..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more