Airbnb host guarrntee is bogus.It takes 15 minutes to post a listing and upload photos when you start a relationship with them.
But if you want to upload pics for a claim, their server *** down, their email voices the photos back. Scam alert! And they'll send out a photographer when you list your space, but if you have a claim, they won't send anyone. Actually, they want you to get the reimbursement for claims fro.
The guest who caused them! How the *** is that insurance! Fraud dood, that's what that is! Don't become a host for airbnb unless you are absolutely desperate for money and have no other choice.
They are only interested in collecting their fees.Don't expect any help from ten when something goes wrong!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Airbnb Host Guarantee
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We are not satisfied with the 200 USD coupon offered by your firm for the following reasons - 1) We had remitted 480 USD while booking this private room with the..."
- "Hi there! I write this review as both an irritated and flummoxed (UK based) customer AND yet also a very satisfied customer due to some great stays among the dud bookings. Firstly,..."
- "I am ( was ) a host on Airbnb. I signed up with them a week ago, spent several hours filling out all their requirements and online forms etc and..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."