Review about Airbnb Cancellation Policy from New York, New York
I paid a dp of $2535 August 5 for a 2 months Vegas home reservation for Oct 18 through Dec 18 and canceled Aug 9.That's 69 days before check-in and AirBnB only gave me a refund of $72!
Saying I was obligated to pay the first month!What kind of baloney is that??
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Number of Destinations|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Airbnb Cancellation Policy
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Photos are deceiving. Kitchen disgustingly dirty. Look at the photos. Dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter. Dirty counters and fridge. Food splatter in..."
- " Parkview Tower 1 Complaint Allan Joco Listing (Parkview Tower 1 Eastwood City Q.C (Phone# 63-9055134691) Also contacted by Host with this number(4797145048) Allan Joco The condo was dirty when I walked in. But..."
- "I would like to take time to comment about this rental in detail. The house is on the Leyton tube station and the walk from the tube station is not..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "I am catering company, most of my client find me outside Thumbtack! Anyway I try it and find a lot of good leads that was made for me, I send..."
- "I purchased the Wolfgang Puck Bistro Set. I had this set for about fifteen years. Today was making a fried egg for my 3 year old and as I lifted..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."