Really poor customer service I sent request to change booking from
staying 3 nights to 2 night (Flexible) nothing response also cancelled 1 night how come show me will refuse money just $8. I dont care about money but so disappoint with customer service.. Not really recommend to use this website
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Airbnb Booking Service
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- "APRIL 11, 2015 Montreal, Canada To Airbnb administrators, Please note that we recently came across the listing for a rental in the property we own. The rental is posted by our..."
- "I paid a dp of $2535 August 5 for a 2 months Vegas home reservation for Oct 18 through Dec 18 and canceled Aug 9. That's 69 days before check-in..."
- "Brian Sax is a Senior Vice President with ACN Inc. It is a direct sales company offering services such as Digital Video phone, mobile, fixline and internet. Brian Sax can..."
- "I bought approx. 50 pairs of shoes for my business from Coolcept, and 29 pairs were faulty. Burn marks, dirty, glue over them, jagged and torn inner soles, heels not..."
- "I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel. The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes,..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."