Review about Airbnb Apartment Rental from London, England
We were cheated when we rented our apartment through airbnb to find the common area was being renovated paint stripped off the walls and the carpet ripped up
The apartment is filled with dust and my husband has become ill with asthma from the dust.The 6 th floor apartment is uninhabitable.
In addition the host did not warn us about the renovations and didn't provide adequate cupboard space as he and his partner didn't remove their clothing and toiletries from the apartment and the bed and mattress protector are dirty.I would like a refund and am furious
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Airbnb Apartment Rental
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Airbnb too me for $1215 for a place in Brighton Beach Brooklyn to filthy and in secure enough to stay in! When I started the complaint Nicholas was very nice..."
- "I am ( was ) a host on Airbnb. I signed up with them a week ago, spent several hours filling out all their requirements and online forms etc and..."
- "APRIL 11, 2015 Montreal, Canada To Airbnb administrators, Please note that we recently came across the listing for a rental in the property we own. The rental is posted by our..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I bought the Dr Scholls light legs from Pharmacentre Pharmacy And Clinic at 149 Edgware Rd. London W2 2HU on the 30th of October 2016. As per the advise of..."
- "In August 2012 I ordered a free trial of a Deadsea Beauty Kit, paying for just the postage. As soon as I received it I discovered from very small print that..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."