Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How can I Change my email address to: stephensolomon39@***.com

My old email address is no longer working for me

#2002278
To change your email address you should:
  • Click Edit next to Email address.
  • Input your new email address.
  • Click Save and confirm the password.
  • Check your new email address and click the confirmation link.
Advertisements

We would like ,to put our accommodation on airb&b

by Jevon Kqz

Want to put our accommodation on air b&b.but don't know who to contact. Could you please help,,were to phone and other things ,.thank you. Wil ,mob number 0797184****..

View

When will the refund be issued?

Air bnb suspended my account for a criminal record of from six years ago, I was told i would be refunded the full amount of my reservation. I want to know when I will be refunded, how long does it take.

#2000463
According to the Airbnb help section, if your account is suspended, any upcoming pending or accepted reservations you have as either a host or guest can be canceled, and you may not be entitled to any compensation for the reservations that were canceled as a result of your suspension.
To get more information about your account as well as how to receive a refund, please contact the Airbnb customer care team via the support form at airbnb.com/help/contact_us.
View

Can you take my property off the air bnb rental market plz

I don’t want guests at the moment so take my property off the rent I market

#1984184
According to the Airbnb help section, to temporarily unlist your property, you should follow these steps:
  • go to Your listings on airbnb.com and select the listing;
  • choose the listing you want to update by clicking on the listing name or clicking the three dots icon;
  • click Edit;
  • on the listing page, scroll down to Listing status and click Edit;
  • on the Listing status page, click on Change Status and choose Unlist from the dropdown menu;
  • follow the instructions on your screen to temporarily unlist your property.

You should be able to reactivate your listing at any time from the Manage Listings page.

How can I get refund

How can I get refund because today speech of the president of South Africa we facing second wave of Corona virus & moved to level 3 I booked @kareebloom for the 31st of December 2020 please advise if I will b able to to refunded

#1976145
According to Airbnb Support, if you’re not eligible and you cancel, your refund is determined by your host’s cancellation policy, and the company will show your refund amount before you confirm the cancellation. In this case, host payouts and guest refunds are released according to the host cancellation policy you agreed to when you booked.

When a reservation is canceled, Airbnb releases any payout due to the host and any refund due to the guest according to the host’s cancellation policy. For that reason, reservations that were canceled before coverage was announced or extended will not be reconsidered.
For further assistance please contact Airbnb Customer Service at (855) 424-7262.

Airbnb sent me a Payoneer card which is valid till 2022

by Breydon Huo

I was getting my Airbnb payouts on my Payoneer card since 4 years , which Airbnb had sent to me . Now since the last 4 reservations I am not receiving my payments on my card .

However received messages asking on where to send my payouts . Why would Airbnb do this ?

I have spoken to Payoneer. My card is in order there is no problem there so why is Airbnb not sending my payments where they are supposed to

View

How to change debit card expiration date on my Airbnb account

by Elihue Snb

The last reservation which I was cancel, I did pay with old debit card. Now, I am waiting for refund, but I didn’t change yet old debit card on new one.

I am not sure, if refund will come to my account. How to change card info?

View

I received sms message to click on a link referring to SA Reserve bank

by Allyn Qmu

These sms messages wants me to click on certain link to fill in SA Reserve bank mandate form, in order for my airbnb payouts. Is this correct or is it a scam? If not, why is this not done via email?

View

I haven’t received my refund

by Cato Wja

I have not received my refund yet? I had to cancel booking because the cat they had bothered my asthma .

View

i was given an email adress by airbnb Airbnb.com/help. Nope tried sending email regarding refund but doesn't go???

#1927704
According to the Airbnb help section, a request to make a refund should be submitted in the Airbnb account at airbnb.com.
To get more information about the Airbnb refund policy, please contact the Airbnb customer care team via the company's social networks or via the support form on the Pissed Consumer website.

Why does No I only have one review when I have had at least four

Why does it say on my listing that I only have one review when I have had at least four. Where are the other reviews l got and why have they disappeared off the website and on my app under my listing ?

You can only see and read one review??? Thank you Edwina

#1927705
According to the comments posted at community.withairbnb.com, once you've done a review for your guest you should then be able to see a review that they've left for you. If only one of you does a review, that review should only be visible 14 days after the visit, when the review window closes.
View

I need to remove my listing from airbnb its no longer available

I have requests to rent my property but am unable to access my account to remove it ?

#1927289
According to the Airbnb help section, to permanently deactivate your listing you should follow these steps:
  • go to your listings on airbnb.com and select the listing;
  • click Edit;
  • on the listing page, scroll down to Listing status and click Edit;
  • on the Listing status page, click on Change Status and choose Deactivate from the dropdown menu;
  • follow the instructions to deactivate your listing.

If you do not have access to your Airbnb account, you can reset your password at airbnb.com/forgot_password.
If you still cannot access your account, please contact the Airbnb customer care team:

View

Which one is my airbnb property or verification number???

I just posted my property and I have a difficulties manage it. The help center it's not enough, I need to speak with someone. I called Airbnb and they are asking for my verification number???????

#1924785
According to the Airbnb help section, to get the verification number you should follow these steps:
  • go to Profile on airbnb.com;
  • next to Phone Number, click Add a phone number;
  • select your country, and the correct country code should be inserted automatically;
  • enter your area code and phone number;
  • click Verify via SMS or Verify via Call;
  • you should receive a 4-digit code via text message (SMS) or an automated phone call;
  • enter your code;
  • click Verify.
View

How can i get my security deposit back?

My security deposit has been hold by the Airbnb. I cannot use that money, and how can get It back?

#1924786
According to the Airbnb help section, a couple of days before your stay begins, an authorization hold for the security deposit amount should be placed on your payment method. You won’t be charged, but you won’t be able to access these funds until the hold is released. As long as no property damage occurs during your stay, Airbnb should initiate a release of the hold placed on your card 14 days after your checkout, or before the next guest checks in. Your bank may take 3-12 business days to process the release of funds.

Deactivation

My account was removed. I wish to knnow why

#1927290
As stated at airbnb.com, Airbnb may deactivate your account:
  • due to your response rate or acceptance rate;
  • during a review of Airbnb accounts.

To get more information about your account as well as to reactivate your account, please contact the Airbnb support via the support form at airbnb.com.
View

How can i get a Full Refund?

I have to cancel my trip due to travel and safety issues. And I still have 21 days advance before my check-in date.

I was trying to cancel my booking in the airbnb app but they’re charging me the reservation and service fee. But on the cancellation policy its clearly says i can get the full refund if i cancel 14 days away from the check-in date. I also messaged and called the host if he could help me with my problem but he havent responded me yet. I dont want to wait until the day i couldnt get any refund from my booking.

Is there anyboday who could *** me with my issue? Would be appreciate it.

#1927291
According to the Airbnb help section, the amount of your refund depends on your reservation’s cancellation policy and when you cancel.

To cancel a trip you should follow these steps:

• go to Trips and find the trip you want to cancel;
  • click or tap Show trip details;
  • from the overview, click or tap Show details;
  • click or tap Change or cancel;
  • click or tap Cancel reservation.

Before you finish canceling, Airbnb should show you how much money you will get back and why.

To get more information about the Airbnb cancellation policy, please contact the Airbnb customer care team:

View

How do I delete old messages?

I’m having a hard time getting rid of the old Airbnb messages ( it only offers me an option to archive the not delete).

#1927292
According to the comments posted at community.withairbnb.com you can archive old messages, but there is no way to delete them.
To get more information about how to get rid of the old Airbnb messages, please contact the Airbnb support via the support form at airbnb.com.

Payouts

I have not received any payout . I have input my bank detail three times and have had acknowledgement ...1p has been deposited into the account ......I think I am owed around £2000.

I have recently spoken to someone from Airbnb but they could not assist .

My mobile number is 0783004****...please call me This situation is becoming increasingly frustrating . Karen- Anne johnson

#1927293
According to the Airbnb help section, the company typically releases the payout about 24 hours after the guest’s scheduled check-in time.

The time it takes for the funds to arrive in your account depends on your payout method.
The status of your payout should be available in your transaction history at airbnb.com/users/transaction_history.
The average processing time for each payout method is:
  • ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days;
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days;
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day.

View

I am trying to take a pic of my id but it keeps denying it

it says take a pic I have done that several toned but it won't accept pic

#1927706
According to the Airbnb help article, if you’re having difficulty submitting your government ID, please keep in mind the following directions:
  • If you’re trying to submit a photo using a mobile device, the Airbnb app or your browser may need permission to access your camera. You may also need to refresh the app or page after granting the camera permission;
  • Provide high-quality JPEG or PNG files. Take photos in a well-lit room, and fit information within the provided white lines. Make sure that the image isn’t blurry or obscured;
  • Submit photos of an original (not photocopied) and undamaged ID. If the ID has two sides, make sure that you submit each side—one of the front and one of the back.

To get more information about the issues with taking a picture of your ID, please contact the Airbnb customer care team:

Can’t get into my account

Can’t get into my account

#1927707
According to the Airbnb help section, you can reset your password at airbnb.com/forgot_password. You will need to enter the email address associated with your account, and Airbnb will email you a link to reset your password.
If you still cannot enter your Airbnb account, you should contact the Airbnb support for assistance:

Questions 29