Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

I have an AirBNB charge on my credit card that I do not recognize. How do I check on it?

I have two AirBNB charges on my credit card that I do not recognize. How do I check on it? Both charges were made 1/26/2020 with descriptionAIRBNB HMXD552AF8 My credit card company gave me a phone number that's associated with the charges 554-170-**** this number is not obtainable.

#1928154
According to the comments posted at community.withairbnb.com, if you notice any unrecognized charges on your credit card, you should report them to the credit card company.
They should investigate the issue and provide you with full details on what the payment was for, and indeed refund it if you dispute it. You may also contact Airbnb support for assistance:

View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

I haven’t received my refund

by Cato

I have not received my refund yet? I had to cancel booking because the cat they had bothered my asthma .

View

Please give me details I have book property in New Delhi India I don’t have any conformation from airbnb

by Brooklinn

View

i was given an email adress by airbnb Airbnb.com/help. Nope tried sending email regarding refund but doesn't go???

#1927704
According to the Airbnb help section, a request to make a refund should be submitted in the Airbnb account at airbnb.com.
To get more information about the Airbnb refund policy, please contact the Airbnb customer care team via the company's social networks or via the support form on the Pissed Consumer website.

Why does No I only have one review when I have had at least four

Why does it say on my listing that I only have one review when I have had at least four. Where are the other reviews l got and why have they disappeared off the website and on my app under my listing ?

You can only see and read one review??? Thank you Edwina

#1927705
According to the comments posted at community.withairbnb.com, once you've done a review for your guest you should then be able to see a review that they've left for you. If only one of you does a review, that review should only be visible 14 days after the visit, when the review window closes.
View

I need to remove my listing from airbnb its no longer available

I have requests to rent my property but am unable to access my account to remove it ?

#1927289
According to the Airbnb help section, to permanently deactivate your listing you should follow these steps:
  • go to your listings on airbnb.com and select the listing;
  • choose the listing you want to update by clicking on the listing name or clicking the three dots icon;
  • click Edit;
  • on the listing page, scroll down to Listing status and click Edit;
  • on the Listing status page, click on Change Status and choose Deactivate from the dropdown menu;
  • follow the instructions to deactivate your listing.

If you do not have access to your Airbnb account, you can reset your password at airbnb.com/forgot_password.
If you still cannot access your account, please contact the Airbnb customer care team:

View

Which one is my airbnb property or verification number???

I just posted my property and I have a difficulties manage it. The help center it's not enough, I need to speak with someone. I called Airbnb and they are asking for my verification number???????

#1924785
According to the Airbnb help section, to get the verification number you should follow these steps:
  • go to Profile on airbnb.com;
  • next to Phone Number, click Add a phone number;
  • select your country, and the correct country code should be inserted automatically;
  • enter your area code and phone number;
  • click Verify via SMS or Verify via Call;
  • you should receive a 4-digit code via text message (SMS) or an automated phone call;
  • enter your code;
  • click Verify.
View

How can i get my security deposit back?

My security deposit has been hold by the Airbnb. I cannot use that money, and how can get It back?

#1924786
According to the Airbnb help section, a couple of days before your stay begins, an authorization hold for the security deposit amount should be placed on your payment method. You won’t be charged, but you won’t be able to access these funds until the hold is released. As long as no property damage occurs during your stay, Airbnb should initiate a release of the hold placed on your card 14 days after your checkout, or before the next guest checks in. Your bank may take 3-12 business days to process the release of funds.

Deactivation

My account was removed. I wish to knnow why

#1927290
As stated at airbnb.com, Airbnb may deactivate your account:
  • due to your response rate or acceptance rate;
  • during a review of Airbnb accounts.

To get more information about your account as well as to reactivate your account, please contact the Airbnb support via the support form at airbnb.com.
View

How can i get a Full Refund?

I have to cancel my trip due to travel and safety issues. And I still have 21 days advance before my check-in date.

I was trying to cancel my booking in the airbnb app but they’re charging me the reservation and service fee. But on the cancellation policy its clearly says i can get the full refund if i cancel 14 days away from the check-in date. I also messaged and called the host if he could help me with my problem but he havent responded me yet. I dont want to wait until the day i couldnt get any refund from my booking.

Is there anyboday who could *** me with my issue? Would be appreciate it.

#1927291
According to the Airbnb help section, the amount of your refund depends on your reservation’s cancellation policy and when you cancel.

To cancel a trip you should follow these steps:

• go to Trips and find the trip you want to cancel;
  • click or tap Show trip details;
  • from the overview, click or tap Show details;
  • click or tap Change or cancel;
  • click or tap Cancel reservation.

Before you finish canceling, Airbnb should show you how much money you will get back and why.

To get more information about the Airbnb cancellation policy, please contact the Airbnb customer care team:

View

How do I delete old messages?

I’m having a hard time getting rid of the old Airbnb messages ( it only offers me an option to archive the not delete).

#1927292
According to the comments posted at community.withairbnb.com you can archive old messages, but there is no way to delete them.
To get more information about how to get rid of the old Airbnb messages, please contact the Airbnb support via the support form at airbnb.com.

Payouts

I have not received any payout . I have input my bank detail three times and have had acknowledgement ...1p has been deposited into the account ......I think I am owed around £2000.

I have recently spoken to someone from Airbnb but they could not assist .

My mobile number is 0783004****...please call me This situation is becoming increasingly frustrating . Karen- Anne johnson

#1927293
According to the Airbnb help section, the company typically releases the payout about 24 hours after the guest’s scheduled check-in time.

The time it takes for the funds to arrive in your account depends on your payout method.
The status of your payout should be available in your transaction history at airbnb.com/users/transaction_history.
The average processing time for each payout method is:
  • ACH / Direct deposit: Up to 3 business days;
  • Bank transfer or international wire: 3–7 business days;
  • PayPal: Within 1 business day.

View

I am trying to take a pic of my id but it keeps denying it

it says take a pic I have done that several toned but it won't accept pic

#1927706
According to the Airbnb help article, if you’re having difficulty submitting your government ID, please keep in mind the following directions:
  • If you’re trying to submit a photo using a mobile device, the Airbnb app or your browser may need permission to access your camera. You may also need to refresh the app or page after granting the camera permission;
  • Provide high-quality JPEG or PNG files. Take photos in a well-lit room, and fit information within the provided white lines. Make sure that the image isn’t blurry or obscured;
  • Submit photos of an original (not photocopied) and undamaged ID. If the ID has two sides, make sure that you submit each side—one of the front and one of the back.

To get more information about the issues with taking a picture of your ID, please contact the Airbnb customer care team:

Can’t get into my account

Can’t get into my account

#1927707
According to the Airbnb help section, you can reset your password at airbnb.com/forgot_password. You will need to enter the email address associated with your account, and Airbnb will email you a link to reset your password.
If you still cannot enter your Airbnb account, you should contact the Airbnb support for assistance:

Additional payment for platform

I have found that Airbnb recompense to support my platform in Croatia? Thank you for your reply,host Karmela Golubovic- Costabella Vista cozy quiet Studio appartment

#1927710
Unfortunately, Airbnb does not provide any information about if they recompense to support the platform in Croatia on the company website. Please contact the Airbnb customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them:
View

I received a email that I don’t understand

I received an email yesterday that said that someone had added a new payment to my Airbnb account I tried to log in to my account and couldn’t log in

#1927712
Please be sure you received the email from Airbnb. To reset the password from your Airbnb account, you should follow these steps:
  • go to airbnb.com/forgot_password;
  • enter the email address associated with your account;
  • you should receive an email from Airbnb;
  • use the link in the email to reset your password.

As soon as you enter your account you should be able to see the history of all your transactions in the Payments&Payouts section.
View

How can I get a refund when no one is acknowledging my booking ??

No one from air bnb can trace our air bnb booking to Cornwall for June 2020. We have a bank statement proving money was taken for the deposit, yet we are being completely ignored.

I require a response by return e mail. Mr and Mrs H Boyd

Maggie Grant
According to the Airbnb refund policy, in order to ask for a refund before your check-in, go to Your reservations on airbnb.com, select a reservation, and click an Issue refund.

will i get a 1099 for the income generated from my airbnb

Maggie Grant
According to the 'Taxes' article posted at airbnb.com, depending on your account status, the taxpayer information you've submitted to Airbnb, and other factors, you may receive a tax form from Airbnb. Any Form 1099-K issued to you should be available in your Payout Preferences at airbnb.com. You'll receive an email notification when your form is ready, typically in late January of each year. You may receive more than one Form 1099-K if your taxpayer information is listed on multiple Airbnb accounts.
View

What is the policy to recover Damage and what is the process?

by Karoline

We went to Underburg and the dates were 15-Jun-2019 and check out 17-Jun-2019. The Host did not check the house when we checked out.

We called their service people to come and check the house but they said not required just leave. After 2 days, host messaged me saying one couch has a patch and are you guys aware? I told them that we have not done it and we are not aware. Now after 6 months, host is sending invoice for ZAR 5200 and asking us to pay within 7 days.

Also they are threatening that they will hand it over to lawyer if we don't pay within 7 days. How can they ask and threaten us after 6 months for the act which we are not responsible/ we have not done it. I spoke to Airbnb and they informed that any damage claim should be done through Airbnb. Airbnb asked me to neglect the claim done by host.

I am scared now.

Please suggest. Thanks and Regards, Vijetha

Why were we charged U.S $’s? We booked 81 Queen St, Berry NSW Australia

by Farida

We are at 81 Queen St. Berry- Australia.

We’ve been charged in U.S$’s. As we are Australian and we’re only looking at Berry, Australia sites we believe we were misled by your site. Refund of some$’s? It is only on inspection of our receipt that U.S$’s are indicated- not on site.

Further:1/ This morning we discover there is no hanging/ drying space despite machine.

It’s a 4 day min so we are using. 2/ There are 3 adults- only 2 chairs.

Questions 22