Featured Not resolved
2.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations
Poster increased review rating.

We reserved an airbnb apartment for Aug 20 for a total of 8 weeks for $3000.08.When we arrived after driving 1500 miles from Fl to Boxford, MA we found the place was disgusting.

There was *** all over the toilet seat, stains on the sink and shower and the shower stall measured 29x30 in which is not even up to the very minimum code. The place smelled awful and the carpet was full of stains. The entryway was filthy and there was a gas snowblower parked right outside the only entrance/exit to the apartment. It was too disgusting to stay so we booked a hotel many miles away as it was the busy season and it cost us $1968 for four weeks.

I immediately canceled my stay but after dealing with customer service I still had to pay over $1200 even though We never stayed one night. If you check their website you will find that there are no tel numbers or email for customer support and any complaints will be ignored as they always side with the host. We are senior citizens 1500 miles from home and no decent place to stay and they did not get back to us for 5 days and then charged us over $1200 for a place that was too disgusting to stay. Use VRBO or Homeaway instead.

I have had very good luck with then over the last few years and have had no complaints.Stay away fro Airbnb!

Review about: Airbnb Apartment Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Host misrepresented condition of apartment - filthy.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments