78 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

Update by user Sep 18

As of this date, I have yet to speak to or receive an email from Airbnb customer service. However, my non-payment situation was resolved due to having a contact with an Airbnb executive.Two things - Airbnb arbitrarily changed payout minimum amount to $4500 from $1.Fund transfer amount was arbitrarily changed from U.S.

Dollars to Indian Rupees!Neither of these were ever changed by me and were blamed on a "glitch in the system". I recommend to any who lists to regularly check your listing.

Update by user Aug 19

The emails provided to PC by Airbnb are no longer valid! Returned as undeliverable! Zero Host support continues.

Original review posted by user Aug 19

Not only is Aribnb not paying hosts; there is no response to phone calls or emails. Airbnb is not taking ANY phone calls from hosts unless regarding a guest arriving within 72 hours! They have gone dark, holding host funds and not responding.

UPDATE: I have it on good authority of a "glitch" in the system that has arbitrarily increased the host payout amount. Thus not transferring funds until that amount is met.

My minimum was $1 in order to received guest payments after check in. Sometime after July 27th, the minimum was reset at $4,500!

This was confirmed by Airbnb that a number of hosts have the same issue.

Will advise when funds are received at bank.

User's recommendation: Do not use - book direct with owners. Research property through Google or other search engines.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Airbnb Pros: Product has been beneficial to my business until recently.

Airbnb Cons: Non existent response to non payments to hosts.

Explore video interviews