Featured Not resolved

My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb.The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when we entered the Huge Greenpoint Loft, 118 Freemanstreet, Brooklyn.

The room, more a small wooden box, had no windows, no fresh air, dark and a teeny mattress on the floor under a small staircase to a dirty, dark attic. The living was like the pictures but as the small toilet and bath we had to share it in total 5 with persons. The connection to Manhattan wasn't great at all due to activities at the Metro in the weekend, Mr.Philip Weinrobe forgot to mention. He also never bother to speak to u in person.

We stayed one night and ask for a refund.

Only if I can rent it in the same period again, but of course this was impossible.Airbnb, can you help?

Sterre wrote the review because of not as described at Airbnb and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $397 and wants Airbnb to issue a full refund.

Author liked the most but turned out to be an absolute nightmare. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb and airbnb apartment rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Hi, I had a similar experience with Airbnb: got a refund plus a $100 bonus, but I had to find an Hotel room quickly since the stay was not possible in that dirty apt.!

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1172890

Why not get a job instead of demanding a refund.

to Not_the_0P Seattle, Washington, United States #1173457

What kind of dumb and insensitive answer is this? Wouldn't YOU demand a refund for inferior service or misleading ads?

Not_the_0P
to Leo Benicia, California, United States #1173574

I am just stating the truth, they do not deserve a full refund for staying one night.They need to get a job so they can afford vacations.

Also do you really believe the poster?Chances are they just want to get a free stay and are making things up.

Did you post a review on AIRBNB? Did you look for reviews already posted? The only way to know.