Verified Reviewer

The British government have put us back on a one month LOCKDOWN and noone can fly away on holiday. I have cancelled my reservation and i would like a full refund.

HMRHHDH3NF

kind regards

Paul Thompson

Following on from this, an Airbnb Ambassador contacted me and asked if I had a link to the UK government's travel restrictions.

I replied and sent them 2 LINKS. As of yet they have not even replied to me &;;; I still haven't received my refund. I checked on their website today and they have now updated their website with all countries travel information and restrictions.

So in effect, the information that they asked me for, they now have it published on their very own website. Their lack of communication with me has left me feeling very frustrated.

My £561.97 has still not been refunded and I need this money back from them so as I can book new accommodation when my country is out of LOCKDOWN.

Airbnb Cons: Lack of communication and no refund issued.

Location: Hampstead, England