1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I had a host accept my request and I was soon charged.I reached out to the host during the morning of the stay to setup timing etc and the host acted confused, stating they were not in the state and could not help.

After 3 hours of back and forth with AirBNB (difficult finding a phone number to call) I was told they had to reach out to the host. After another hour or so, I was sent an email that it was cancelled. It is now 5:15 PM day of with no place to go since 12:00. AirBNB than tried to set me up with other accommodations that I had to pay for, all of which where not parity nor could even host me.

Bottom line, the customer service is poor and the repeated failures have created s significant issue for me, ultimately ending in a high hotel bill of which required me to drive 30 mins plus to reach.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Airbnb and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Airbnb to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, left homeless, poor service and could not contact. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb and airbnb customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments