New York, New York

I had a host accept my request and I was soon charged.I reached out to the host during the morning of the stay to setup timing etc and the host acted confused, stating they were not in the state and could not help.

Related: Airbnb's nonexistent customer "service"

After 3 hours of back and forth with AirBNB (difficult finding a phone number to call) I was told they had to reach out to the host. After another hour or so, I was sent an email that it was cancelled. It is now 5:15 PM day of with no place to go since 12:00. AirBNB than tried to set me up with other accommodations that I had to pay for, all of which where not parity nor could even host me.

Bottom line, the customer service is poor and the repeated failures have created s significant issue for me, ultimately ending in a high hotel bill of which required me to drive 30 mins plus to reach.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Left homeless, Poor service, Could not contact.

1.5
Insurance Quality
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Airbnb Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $250
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.