Verified Reviewer

Airbnb Support11:48

Hi Jefferson

Thanks for reaching out

My name is Alexandra and I am your Support Ambassador here at Airbnb

I hope this message finds you well.

So sorry to see you have not yet received the payments.

I was investigating and can see there was an error, can you please delete and re add your payout method.

This way the payments will go through .

Once again I am so sorry this happened and we are here to help if needed

3 de nov.

de 2020

Jefferson Albert08:29

So, I did this. But I cannot delete the old "wrong" account. And the new is pending now.

Airbnb Support10:17

The new account will take a few days but everything will be ok as soon as its accepted and the amount will be sent automatically

Jefferson Albert10:28

no no no I think you not understand. WE ARE BROKEN HERE.

I need, I WANT MY money to continue doing my job. You cancelled all bookings no asking us due to covid. You broken all the cancellation rules. And now you are saying that you will hold MY money more days?

I NEED MY MONEY NOW. I have to pay a lot to execute all the experiences. How can I continue to work???????

Airbnb Support11:35

Hi Jefferson,

I am so sorry this has happened and I am just explaining how the system works , if I could send you the money now I would.

This is the verification process and its set in place automatically , I do not have a way of making it faster .

Jefferson Albert11:44

So do it passing by the system. I didn't make any change in my payment data.

Both the accounts now are the same. I cannot beleave that it is happening. I DONT HAVE MONEY TO REFUEL MY BOAT TO THE NEXT WEEKEND TRIP SO I PROBABLY WILL CANCEL THIS. YOU MUST DO SONTHING, TALK TO YOUR MANAGER.

THIS IS MY MONEY. I ALREADY WORK, DO YOUR JOB. I NEED MY MONEY.

Airbnb Support11:57

We cannot send it faster as there is a verification in process with the bank .

We have a system in place and cannot override it .

Please accept my apologies as this is an act we caanot overpass or send the money faster ,

Jefferson Albert11:59

No I do not ACCEPT. THI IS UNACEPTABLE.

Maybe I can ask for the guests to pay the diesel because Airbnb isnt paying me.

I just read a post in the internet that you are with this "issue" since august!

I dont beleave.

Jefferson Albert12:06

I am already talking to a reporter of a newspaper here and tomorrow I will talk to my layer.

Airbnb Support12:20

Once again I am really sorry and as soon as the account is verified the amount is sent automatically.

I do apologize for the inconvinience this has caused you .

Jefferson Albert12:22

Nothing more to say to you. You will talk to my layer.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments