I have a charge on my credit card for AirBNB but I have never even considered utilizing their services, much less contacted them in any way. I called them to resolve this issue and found that the automated phone system makes it difficult to get a representative on the phone when you have not registered your phone number with them.

After several attempts at explaining to a representative that I had charges on my card that were not legitimate, I had to remind her that she was promising to have someone call me back, but she had not taken a phone number from me. She promised to place an urgent message to the person responsible for handling this matter, but 24 hours later, I am sitting on hold with their annoying music playing in my ear.

Finally, a representative that was more with it than the last, but still am going to have to wait for someone else to return my call. Still unresolved.

Product or Service Mentioned: Airbnb Account.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2016.

Comments

I am currently in the same situation. I contacted AirBNB and given them full details of the transaction.

I received an email today that they are unable to locate the transaction. Updates coming soon.