Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Update by user Nov 07

I'm still waiting to get this resolved. I want my money back. I write into airbnb chat thread everyday I'm adding to this message thread to speak to someone and everyone just lies to me over and over again

Original review posted by user Nov 07

I have been ignored over and over again since the 28th of October. I have called numerous times to be lied to by a rep from Airbnb.

I've sent millions of chat messages and pictures and have been ignored. Nobody has helped me. I have requested my money back since the 2nd day of this reservation. Dirty bedsheets.

Cockroaches. The description isn't the same as when I showed up no laundry no plates no cookware no cooking utensils. Nothing. Can't touch the AC.

It's been horrible. I have sent in so many messages to Airbnb chat on my app and have been ignored since the 28th. I want my money back that I've been asking for since the 28th. I paid over $2500 for a place that is disgusting and can't cook and is horrible.

My name is Dennis Salley my email is dennis9032@***.com for Airbnb my phone number is 702-204-**** I want my money back I can send all the pics of the messages between me and the chat support too!!

I've been ignored over and over and lied to and lied to by so so so many people from there company. They will rip you off and lie to you about talking to a manager!! I've been waiting since the 28th of October and I paid $2500 for 28 days.

I'm not gonna just leave until I get my money back or talk to someone this is ridiculous. The host of this apartment isn't any help either he's very very rude to me!!

Airbnb Cons: Uneducated staff, Poor customer service, Many problems with listing, Lied to by customer service representatives, Ignored.

Comments