Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

I made a reservation for property in Rome N.Y.I was planning on staying 23 days.

Prior to check in I went to visit the property and the host who lives on the property. There was a list of problems I immediately noticed. The outside of the air B n B was so run down and in desperate need of maintenance. The inside living room room rug was filthy.

I did a thorough scan of the neighborhood and found it to be secluded with no street lights and the Air bnb only had 2 small light fixtures on the doorway leading into the entrance. It was also 3.4 miles of a prison. The host also advised me that day that she had a German Shepard on the property for "protection". I called the host the next day and explained to her I would like to cancel because her Air BnB profile does not really paint the true picture.

In an attempt to reassure me that the property was safe she informed me that her German Shepard will always be securely locked up on her property, however she was not able to guarantee me that the neighbors pittbull and German Shepherd would not go onto the Air bnb property.She also mentioned that she had 12 security cameras on the outside of the property. In attempt to reassure me she completely freaked me out. I cancelled the reservation but only received a 50% credit. I'm currently Attempting to get back my other 50% through Air bnb, however they are dragging their feet.

I've called every day and speak to a Customer service rep. who does nothing to help me resolve the issue. The standard response is "you need to speak to your case manager". The case manager does not respond to my emails and there is no other way to contact him.

Air bnb is extremely unprofessional and I give them 0% on customer service and satisfaction.

They allow host like Holy to promote themselves on their website even though they are a hazard to the public.FYI should a guest get hurt on a rental a property Air bnb has 0 liability or accountability.

Review about: Airbnb House Booking.

I liked: Nada.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments