Update by user Jun 22

IF Airbnb had taken this site down when I asked I would not be in a volatile situation with my ex. I now have to have the police escort me to the home because my ex refuses to cancel the reservation he has booked for this weekend and there will be people in the house using my things when I go there to move out. It's ridiculous.

Original review posted by user Jun 21

My ex husband and I were going through a divorce and during that time he was renting our vacation home on AIRBNB.I notified them to let them know that they should remove the listing asap since my belongings were still in the house and strangers were using my things without my permission.

I even sent them a copy of the divorce papers proving that the items in the home were in dispute and they did absolutely NOTHING!!

It did not matter to them that I was part owner in the home or that my privacy was being violated.I think their lack of concern was down right disgusting!

Review about: Airbnb House Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Airbnb's futile arguments and unfairness towards customers Airbnb "Le 21 avril dernier, nous avons rserv la chambre des matres chez Alex, Hollywood. Lannonce disait : All amenities included. APARTMENT FEATURES: - you get your own master bedroom with..." Read more Airbnb - Room Booking Review Airbnb "Very disappointed by airbnb's customer service in helping find a resolution for the cancellation of a recent booking. Although I provided strong rationale for booking cancellation including misrepresentation of property..." Read more Airbnb refuses to allow use of damage deposit... what's the point? Airbnb "We recently had a guest stay in our no-smoking condo that very clearly smoked on the premises. There was a dirty water bottle filled with cigarette butts sitting on the..." Read more Airbnb does not protect the consumer Airbnb "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more