1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Airbnb allowed a host to have a loud party at her home when her house rules stated "no parties" and one of her guests attacked me.I booked a long term stay for 3 months and had no idea that Airbnb would not stand by their own standards of conduct, or abide by the house rules set by the actual host.

I lost over $2000 staying just 5 nights in a place because Airbnb does nothing to protect it's consumers. It is a greedy company and only interested in profit from my perspective after this experience. I would not recommend using Airbnb after this experience. I stayed at a house last week for only 5 nights, and on the 5th night the Host decided to have a loud party for former addicts (Drug and Alcohol).

I could not take a shower or have any privacy since she had over 20-30 people in her home, and using my private bathroom. Her house rules also stated no smoking, yet the host smoked! That is so weird. The guests are not allowed to smoke or have parties, but the hosts are????

Why would anyone want to stay somewhere that has this type of atmosphere!

You cannot depend on Airbnb to do the right thing, because they do not follow their own standards.Poor experience.

Review about: Airbnb House Rental.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Acting in bad faith, Incompetent, Nobody cares, Cleanliness, Rules for no parties and no smoking not enforced.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments