Contact Airbnb Customer Service
Airbnb Phone Numbers and Emails
Customer Service Number:
(415) 800-5959United States
+458 988 2000Denmark
+8 525 808 8888Hong Kong
+3 531 697 1831Ireland
+3 120 522 2333Netherlands
+472 161 1688Norway
+4 684 468 1234Sweden
+44 203 318 1111United Kingdom
How to Contact Airbnb Customer Service?
Most Popular Number:
|Total calls: 2 754||Issues resolved: 80||Last call: Feb 3, 2023|
What Is Airbnb Customer Service Number?
The fastest way to fix your customer service issues is to get a rep on the phone. Unfortunately, the Airbnb contacts page doesn’t provide a dedicated Airbnb customer service phone number. However, you may get one by asking the Airbnb customer service team on Facebook.
The Airbnb customer service number for the USA is +1-415-800-5959. Feel free to let them know about your concern, so they can help accordingly. Please note, that your call will go more smoothly if you get ready before picking up the phone. Be clear and concise. Prepare your account details and other relevant information that may require.
How Do I Contact Airbnb Customer Service Directly?
In addition to calling the Airbnb phone number, you may consider a text chat. It could be more effective than a phone call. You don’t need to hang up waiting for an answer from the Airbnb support rep. The company doesn’t offer the Airbnb live chat popping up on their website. But, you can always chat with Airbnb customer service on social media.
Airbnb has accounts on Facebook and Twitter. With text chat, you may gather your thoughts and describe your issue clearly. The Airbnb customer service chats on Facebook and Twitter reveal that the company provides rapid responses to users’ inquiries.
How Do I Get Airbnb Support Through the Website?
To access help through the Airbnb website, you should log in to your account with your email address, Google, or Facebook account. From the list of account-specific issues, choose one that best relates to your problem. If it isn’t in the list, select the Something else option. You will be provided with three options to contact the Airbnb customer support team: a phone call, an email inquiry, and a text chat. Click one to get further assistance.
Please note that you can look through the Airbnb self-help section to see if there is an easy answer. There is also a wide range of FAQs on the Airbnb contact us page that can be helpful.
Summary of Airbnb Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Airbnb?
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Issue canceling reservations”
- “Deactivation of my account.”
- “We may have to cancel our reservation s because of a medical problem”
- “Need a refund”
- “Waiting for refund”
- “Can not log in to request”
- “I deleted my acct but my calendar shows dates blocked by Airbnb on my vrbo acct”
- “Combining or deleting 2 of my 3 accounts”
Request for Information Question:
- “Airbnb experience set up question”
- “Booking confirmation”
- “Question about account”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Verify tax payment for my rental”
- “I'm a host and wanna change where my payment is been logged”
Product/ Service Question:
- “I can't book a place. It won't take my phone number”
- “Booking issue”
- “Being declined for buying gift cards”
- “Customer service”
- “I don't like the customer service they are big lyier ,theft not legal I will post every where I want every body know about Airbnb never choice this company”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Change booking”
- “Change a number”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I haven't gotten paid for my guest on 26 to 27”
- “I need to solve a claim and it was made by the help center and we have not received a solution. the client damaged my property”
- “Fikk ikke leiligheta som var booket igjen bet i London i helga”
- “To redeem 6 Airbnb gift cards of 500 dollars each”
- “My card is not accepted”
- “Someone stole my credit card information to rent a airbnb”
Website/ Application Question:
- “My house is not showing in the website”
- “Fault on site”
- “Jobs opening”
- “Can't change phone or email and 2 step authentication so I can't get paid for hosting”
- “Becoming a host”
- “Locked out”
- “Because I'm having trouble making my booking”
- “I am a Native American from California trying to rent rent a house for this weekend but the only ID I have is my Tribal ID and and Airbnb does not support this ID I'm a federally recognized Tribe of California”
, , , , Lapka
AirBnB was founded in August of 2008. The company is based in San Francisco, California. Airbnb is a kind of community marketplace which was created for listing, discovering, and booking unique accommodations around the world online or from a mobile phone. Whether one needs an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences they are looking for. AirBnB offers options at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries. Airbnb is an opportunity for people to monetize their extra space as well as to showcase it to an audience of millions.
Airbnb is ranked 74 out of 442 in Travel category
Canada, USA, Australia, Europe, Other, UK, Worldwide, Asia
Compare Airbnb To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.