Airbnb - Arrived to find an unmade and uncleaned room. Had to take a nearby hotel room. Owner said he would refund. DIDN"T happen.
Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund entire costs including fees. Copy of messages:
Hi Stephen, first i like to apologize for the unit not being cleaning when you arrived - i have a new home keeper and she is not very on time for her job. I am glad you found another accommodation
second - I will make the refund including the service charge. Can you tell me how much you paid?
Subject: My info for Cozy Nook & Charles
1 647 296 4721
Confirmation Code: MHYYQY
Receipt # 2058123845
Personal referral code spalmer83
VISA paid $156. ($110. + $29. cleaning + $17. airbnb = $156.)
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Hello, 5 days ago I finally gave in and signed up for airbnb as a guest. I passed all the verification processes they asked for. I booked and paid for..."
- "I stayed with my wife and two young daughters at a small house in London, 57 Roupell St, from xxx to xxx The person letting us in Johnny seemed nice enough;..."
- "An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom. The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet. It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area..."
- "I was trying with 10$ and found that the prices on MT4 platform vs Prices on IQ options' platform differ alot. Its like the quotations are their own and not..."
- "18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 8:53 PM 6 rings 18775032115 Wed 2/18/09 3:53 PM 6 ringsiQor called twice today. They call every day.They also call from is 1-866-294-1752.They are harassing my family for..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "At 1210 EDT on 12/10/2016 at the Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen located at 12218 Leesburg Pike, Herndon, VA 20170; They refused to honor the advertised deal in their window '10 PCS..."