Resolved
2.2

Very disappointed by airbnb's customer service in helping find a resolution for the cancellation of a recent booking. Although I provided strong rationale for booking cancellation including misrepresentation of property on site, serious safety issues and overall lack of cleanliness, airbnb customer service representative (Emma K.) declined to refund my booking and refused to escalate issue to a supervisor to find a fair resolution.

The case manager seemed biased towards the host and used only host's argument to close the case in her favor based on inaccurate and unsubstantiated statement. Despite several emails and calls, I was not able to talk to a manager or supervisor to understand rationale behind decision. In my last attempt, customer representative even hanged-up on me without putting me through a supervisor to further explain my case and challenge decision. This is not the customer service I would have expected from a highly regarded travel company like airbnb.

This is indeed the worst customer service I received in my life.

I spent countless hours over the phone and by email for no results. My points which were substantiated by factual statements and pictures were dismissed with no reason.

Product or Service Mentioned: Airbnb Room Booking.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Customer service nightmare.

I didn't like: Airbnb unwilling to resolve issue.

Comments

Eww, that is disgusting.

Englewood, Colorado, United States #1261137

All you have to do is report to the IRS there names Brian Chesky Joe Gebbia Laurence Tosi Nathan Blecharczvk. Tell them ahead of time that you will be sending information about there business to the IRS and FBI They should have the problem resolved immediately they don't want to be audited.

If that doesn't work you can find forms online and get the ones you need to inform them of there dishonesty and you believe they are hiding money.

Works everytime. The IRS are the only ones who can get into there accounts believe me they would love to do a audit