1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Our host took the key with her as she was moving out.Notified is the day before our arrival of this .

She said we needed to pick up the key at the RENTAL OFFICE and give them 100.00 for the key to be released and she would reimburse us. Get to the rental office the morning of arrival and was told THEY DONT ALLOW SUBLETTING OR AIR B&B rentals and there would not be a key for us to have. Still trying to get the money back .

NO RESPONSE FROM HOST AT ALL .Will NEVER use this again.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Airbnb and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Airbnb to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was completely inept customer service, lack of customer service and money paid for services not rendered. Author liked the most option of staying in a house. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb and airbnb property rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments