After 72 hours of cancelling the host told me she would break her cancellation policy if she found a renter.With limited communication from her I finally asked to rebook since she had not found a renter to pay her in full.
She declined and took my money.
After calling Air BNB for almost a week to settle, I was refunded a lousy $200 after being charged $2,500.Renters beware, get a hotel.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Number of Destinations|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Could not contact
- No ability to post a bad review
- Refund policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "On September 16th, I placed a booking request on AirBnb for a Loft in Soho for 17 nights (3342 Euro), just after, the host post some new photos asking me..."
- "I am a foreign student studying in Canada and used Airbnb for my 1 month holiday to USA, switching from one accommodation to another during the process. The host and..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."