After 72 hours of cancelling the host told me she would break her cancellation policy if she found a renter.With limited communication from her I finally asked to rebook since she had not found a renter to pay her in full.
She declined and took my money.
After calling Air BNB for almost a week to settle, I was refunded a lousy $200 after being charged $2,500.Renters beware, get a hotel.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Could not contact
- No ability to post a bad review
- Refund policy
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof)...."
- "These asshats over at airbnb continue to steal money from my credit card without me booking any reservations, there is not even any reservations on their system with my credit..."
- "Am I the only person who received this 28% tax withholding fee for not filling out a w9 form that wasn't in the check list to be filled out in..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "At lunch time we went yo safeway to get some food. We got some beans dip and some tostitos dipping rolls to start with. What a sorprise we had when..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."