1.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

After 72 hours of cancelling the host told me she would break her cancellation policy if she found a renter.With limited communication from her I finally asked to rebook since she had not found a renter to pay her in full.

She declined and took my money.

After calling Air BNB for almost a week to settle, I was refunded a lousy $200 after being charged $2,500.Renters beware, get a hotel.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with idea and stated that there is a room for improvement of could not contact and no ability to post a bad review. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of airbnb house booking. Airbnb needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned airbnb house booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Airbnb.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Airbnb does not protect the consumer Airbnb "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..." Read more Airbnb - Blood on sheets Airbnb "Airbnb- a company that believes you are supposed to just deal with the fact you paid 381 dollars to find blood on your sheets that's NOT yours... and have your..." Read more Airbnb - Stanger shows up at my home and we are not hosts nor guests Airbnb "I had a stranger who showed up at my home a week ago Friday claiming she had booked my home for the night..." Read more Airbnb - VANCOUVER BC - ALMA ST BETWEEN 11TH & 12TH AVE Airbnb "Photos are deceiving. Kitchen disgustingly dirty. Look at the photos. Dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter. Dirty counters and fridge. Food splatter in..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more