I took over a lease in Palo Alto, and per the advice of the previous resident, I decided to try airbnb.After 2 completed reservations, I noticed that my listing was being hidden from the search results (without being notified).
Whats more, they decided to hold my $917 payout, and now, after the guest's stay is completed, they emailed me saying that they were closing my account and not providing further support.I'm out $917, and being a good airbnb'er, I honored the guest's stay in order to avoid causing her undue stress in finding a new place while she's here for her mom's chemo!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Connecting Hosts With Guests
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom. The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet. It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area..."
- "I am ( was ) a host on Airbnb. I signed up with them a week ago, spent several hours filling out all their requirements and online forms etc and..."
- "Airbnb too me for $1215 for a place in Brighton Beach Brooklyn to filthy and in secure enough to stay in! When I started the complaint Nicholas was very nice..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."