I took over a lease in Palo Alto, and per the advice of the previous resident, I decided to try airbnb.After 2 completed reservations, I noticed that my listing was being hidden from the search results (without being notified).
Whats more, they decided to hold my $917 payout, and now, after the guest's stay is completed, they emailed me saying that they were closing my account and not providing further support.I'm out $917, and being a good airbnb'er, I honored the guest's stay in order to avoid causing her undue stress in finding a new place while she's here for her mom's chemo!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Connecting Hosts With Guests
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I rented a home from Joaquin Perez in La Floresta Uruguay through AirBNB. The home was completely misrepresented (compare attached photos with those in the online listing). ..."
- "On September 16th, I placed a booking request on AirBnb for a Loft in Soho for 17 nights (3342 Euro), just after, the host post some new photos asking me..."
- "Shared a rental with some friends in Kaaawa, HI. The reviews posted on the Airbnb site were highly inaccurate and did not reflect our experience. We now question their review..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."