I took over a lease in Palo Alto, and per the advice of the previous resident, I decided to try airbnb.After 2 completed reservations, I noticed that my listing was being hidden from the search results (without being notified).

Whats more, they decided to hold my $917 payout, and now, after the guest's stay is completed, they emailed me saying that they were closing my account and not providing further support.I'm out $917, and being a good airbnb'er, I honored the guest's stay in order to avoid causing her undue stress in finding a new place while she's here for her mom's chemo!

Review about: Connecting Hosts With Guests.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Airbnb Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $917
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Clackamas, Oregon, United States #698843

Are you legally subletting?

Airbnb House Rental Review Airbnb "I purchased accommodation through this host - https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/show/68137871?eluid=0&euid=00848bda-4b47-6356-919c-b77f10d2c099 for a property called Diandera Dirrah at 12 Outlook Drive, Apollo Bay, VIC 3233, Australia, from the 27th of December to the..." Read more Airbnb - Stanger shows up at my home and we are not hosts nor guests Airbnb "I had a stranger who showed up at my home a week ago Friday claiming she had booked my home for the night..." Read more Airbnb Cancellation Policy -- Fraud Alert Airbnb " AIRBNB SCAM WARNING. Do not use airbnb. If you do, do not use the instant booking feature on airbnb, do not book with hosts who have a "strict cancellation" policy,..." Read more Airbnb - Blood on sheets Airbnb "Airbnb- a company that believes you are supposed to just deal with the fact you paid 381 dollars to find blood on your sheets that's NOT yours... and have your..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Garden Winds - Horrible Customer Service Garden Winds "Garden Winds customer service is the absolute WORST! After sending two email and getting no response, "I" had to call to get any kind of answers concerning their defective products..." Read more Roca Labs & Don Juravin threaten me with a lawsuit if I leave a bad review...GO FOR IT! It will be fun Roca Labs "I have read many negative reviews on this man and his company but I also saw what I thought were good reviews. So when you make the call and they..." Read more El Pollo Loco - Rotten lettuce in salad. El Pollo Loco "Time and time again the el pollo chicken location on north Durango in Las Vegas Nevada, never fails to disappoint. From old dried up chicken to this side salad with..." Read more