Featured Not resolved

Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb.Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy.

Because of the late hour, I did not contact the host immediately. This was my first time using Airbnb, so was not aware of the requirement to contact them within 24 hours. It was a long weekend, so no other accommodations were available. I requested a refund, received $37 back from a $40 cleaning fee.

Future attempts to resolve through Airbnb result in loops in their website. No way to contact them directly. I will never use Airbnb again.

They (and their supposed attention to hosting requirements) cannot be trusted.I paid $500 for this unit and feel justified in asking for a full refund.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Airbnb and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Airbnb to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was airbnb unwilling to help resolve issues. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb and airbnb apartment rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Salem, Oregon, United States #1228536

Your complaint starts with 1st time using..I used AirB&B in Seattle for first time last summer.It is VERY clearly stated all R&R's.

If you chose not to read..well? If you stayed entire weekend then you used services so why refund? You can't eat a hamburger & then ask for refund after because "I didn't like it". Silliness.

They admitted their error in not having unit clean by refunding $$.

You have the ability to review them on the site.Review graciously & don't return.