1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom.The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet.

It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area and had a carpet layer relay fresh underlay and carpet: I sent the photos to Airbnb requesting reimbursement for the damage and cost to me. Airbnb dismissed my claim in a long-winded message that made no sense: I am beside myself as airbnb are not willing to discuss this further.

Airbnb's customer service support has deteriorated immensely in the 3 years that I've been a loyal host.I have now switched to an Australian equivalent (Stayz) and feeling appreciated.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of airbnb customer care from Airbnb and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Airbnb to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments