An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom.The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet.
It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area and had a carpet layer relay fresh underlay and carpet: I sent the photos to Airbnb requesting reimbursement for the damage and cost to me. Airbnb dismissed my claim in a long-winded message that made no sense: I am beside myself as airbnb are not willing to discuss this further.
Airbnb's customer service support has deteriorated immensely in the 3 years that I've been a loyal host.I have now switched to an Australian equivalent (Stayz) and feeling appreciated.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We were cheated when we rented our apartment through airbnb to find the common area was being renovated paint stripped off the walls and the carpet ripped up The apartment is..."
- "I had a guest who first said she was “uncomfortable” then changed it to she “feared for her personal safety”.”She ended up saying she was about to have a panic..."
- "Photos are deceiving. Kitchen disgustingly dirty. Look at the photos. Dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter. Dirty counters and fridge. Food splatter in..."
- "I paid and received a dresses from dhgate , but the dress was not the dress I ordered and it had holes and rips in it , I sent it..."
- "Bought a leather laptop bag for almost $900. In over arguably a short span of time, was damaged by ordinary wear and tear - and by ordinary I mean carrying..."
- "Missing items for a month.( by mistake Iherb's courier).Contacted many times but no follow ups.... Totally screwed x-mas! Take years of refund!(staff said will refund once items has returned to..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."