Airbnb Customer Care Review from Sydney, New South Wales
An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom.The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet.
It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area and had a carpet layer relay fresh underlay and carpet: I sent the photos to Airbnb requesting reimbursement for the damage and cost to me. Airbnb dismissed my claim in a long-winded message that made no sense: I am beside myself as airbnb are not willing to discuss this further.
Airbnb's customer service support has deteriorated immensely in the 3 years that I've been a loyal host.I have now switched to an Australian equivalent (Stayz) and feeling appreciated.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This report concerns a bed and breakfast (B&B) located at 48 Via Romana, Florence, Tuscany, 50125 Italy. The B&B is operated by Valerie and is named "Bellissima grande stanza..."
- "Hello, 5 days ago I finally gave in and signed up for airbnb as a guest. I passed all the verification processes they asked for. I booked and paid for..."
- "Photos are deceiving. Kitchen disgustingly dirty. Look at the photos. Dirty dishes in the sink and on the counter. Dirty counters and fridge. Food splatter in..."
- "I went to Advanced Hair Studio in Parramatta (Sydney) in August 2015 for my initial consultation. I met Daniel who described the procedures they had and recommended that I try..."
- "Ordered a pair of floral Dolce & Gabbana and received black Ray Ban. See the link I provided and the pic of what they sent me. After numerous emails..."
- "I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."