3.0
Number of Destinations

I paid a dp of $2535 August 5 for a 2 months Vegas home reservation for Oct 18 through Dec 18 and canceled Aug 9.That's 69 days before check-in and AirBnB only gave me a refund of $72!

Saying I was obligated to pay the first month!What kind of baloney is that??

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). MannyENZ252 is overall dissatisfied with Airbnb and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Airbnb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Airbnb to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Airbnb - Room Booking Review Airbnb "Very disappointed by airbnb's customer service in helping find a resolution for the cancellation of a recent booking. Although I provided strong rationale for booking cancellation including misrepresentation of property..." Read more Airbnb - Apartment not prepared for guests Airbnb "This is an ongoing story, no help from the hosts, Alex and Julie who treated our complaints as a joke, and no help from airbnb who have made it very..." Read more Airbnb - Rental in bad neighborhood Airbnb "I rented an apartment for my employees on N. Bliss St, Anchorage, AK. We traveled from TN to Anchorage, AK for a job. I got there early so I went..." Read more Airbnb - Apartment Rental Review from Mount Vernon, New York Airbnb "Airbnb too me for $1215 for a place in Brighton Beach Brooklyn to filthy and in secure enough to stay in! When I started the complaint Nicholas was very nice..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Keystone Rv - Weak Leaf Springs and Terrible Follow up Warranty Service Keystone Rv "I bought a brand new Premier Bullet 26 for my trip to Alaska up the Alcan Highway. Performed well on the trip up. On the Dalton Highway in Deadhorse both..." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more