1.1K views 0 comments

Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying to reach him (in addition to email confirmations' etc).

It gets worse...once inside, the linens were filthy - yes - *** or blood on the sheets. We contact him - the next day, he came and changed the linens. Meanwhile, I spent the night sitting up on the couch w my count on - it was cold.

The toilet was improperly installed - not sealed and water leaked out flooding the bathroom floor.

The bathroom floor was not cleaned - filled with grit,sand.

Only 2 towels provided - requests for addtl linens ignored.

Contact "customer service" boy is that a euphemism/misnomer - and was advised to work things out with host.

Host asked us to move into another apt so they could fix toilet. This apt had NO LINENS, did not have functioning TV, doors to deck had 1" crack on bottom allowing rain to flood into apt.

Host did not respond to requests for help.

Oh - this was advertised as a "luxury" apt with ocean views. Check on the jpg view of the construction cranes and let me know if you see the ocean, we certainly didn't.

Contacted AIRBNB again for MoneyBackGuarantee and am being given a complete run around. Even though I have photos and email correspondance online to substantiate all of the above.

In the process of elevating this to their executive management.

Note this apt is in Tel Aviv 142027 - beware!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $689
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.