Airbnb Apartment Rental Review from Mount Vernon, New York
Update added by user Sep 07
This has been a nightmare Daria's profile is no longer visible ( at least to me) on Airbnb however I can print out things for anyone interested - Airbnb has cheated me out of 1215$ and not even a night was spent in this dump.
Original review posted by user Sep 06
Airbnb too me for $1215 for a place in Brighton Beach Brooklyn to filthy and in secure enough to stay in!When I started the complaint Nicholas was very nice and helpful and said I would be refunded in 72 hours he was very sympathetic when he saw the photos - I wish I could share the smell!
Not to mention no air conditioning- no cable but bootlegged Kodi apartment was left unlocked Really- who does that in NYC?!?! Sofa was replaced with some sort of bean bag. No cleaning supplies, the "mop" was that filthy urine soaked towel you see laying by the toilet! When they refused to refund me Airbnb changed my billing to 3 nights as you can see in the last photo- my original reservation was from August 23 to September 12 how is this even legal?!
Charging me like this?And if they are going to charge me the full amount don't I have access the entire time?!?!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "We are not satisfied with the 200 USD coupon offered by your firm for the following reasons - 1) We had remitted 480 USD while booking this private room with the..."
- "We were cheated when we rented our apartment through airbnb to find the common area was being renovated paint stripped off the walls and the carpet ripped up The apartment is..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."