Mount Vernon, New York
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Update by user Sep 07, 2016

This has been a nightmare Daria's profile is no longer visible ( at least to me) on Airbnb however I can print out things for anyone interested - Airbnb has cheated me out of 1215$ and not even a night was spent in this dump.

Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2016

Airbnb too me for $1215 for a place in Brighton Beach Brooklyn to filthy and in secure enough to stay in!When I started the complaint Nicholas was very nice and helpful and said I would be refunded in 72 hours he was very sympathetic when he saw the photos - I wish I could share the smell!

Related: Airbnb does not protect the consumer

Not to mention no air conditioning- no cable but bootlegged Kodi apartment was left unlocked Really- who does that in NYC?!?! Sofa was replaced with some sort of bean bag. No cleaning supplies, the "mop" was that filthy urine soaked towel you see laying by the toilet! When they refused to refund me Airbnb changed my billing to 3 nights as you can see in the last photo- my original reservation was from August 23 to September 12 how is this even legal?!

Charging me like this?And if they are going to charge me the full amount don't I have access the entire time?!?!

Review about: 3260 Coney Island Ave.

1.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Airbnb Apartment Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.