Airbnb Apartment Rental Review from Mount Vernon, New York

Update added by user Sep 07

This has been a nightmare Daria's profile is no longer visible ( at least to me) on Airbnb however I can print out things for anyone interested - Airbnb has cheated me out of 1215$ and not even a night was spent in this dump.

Original review posted by user Sep 06

Airbnb too me for $1215 for a place in Brighton Beach Brooklyn to filthy and in secure enough to stay in!When I started the complaint Nicholas was very nice and helpful and said I would be refunded in 72 hours he was very sympathetic when he saw the photos - I wish I could share the smell!

Not to mention no air conditioning- no cable but bootlegged Kodi apartment was left unlocked Really- who does that in NYC?!?! Sofa was replaced with some sort of bean bag. No cleaning supplies, the "mop" was that filthy urine soaked towel you see laying by the toilet! When they refused to refund me Airbnb changed my billing to 3 nights as you can see in the last photo- my original reservation was from August 23 to September 12 how is this even legal?!

Charging me like this?And if they are going to charge me the full amount don't I have access the entire time?!?!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

3260 Coney Island Ave
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #913646 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Airbnb? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Airbnb. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Airbnb.
Filing a new complaint about