Airbnb Apartment Rental Review from Baltimore, Maryland

86 of 531 Airbnb reviews

My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof). Maybe I should have given it 2 stars instead of 1, but no more than that.

They advertised that there was A/C. But the A/C was broken (false advertisement?). The host messaged me after the review that it was not hot at all that night, and if we really needed it, they had portable A/C. She complained that I never asked her for it. However, when we asked why the A/C wasnt working, all she said was use the fan, and never let us know there was an option for that. Plus, it was midst summer, how can it be chilly in midst summer?

There were stains on the bedsheet and holes in the blanket!!!!!!

The host claimed that we didnt communicate with her, but she was at work the whole day. Her family who gave us the keys only spoke Chinese Mandarin, which non of the members of my party can speak in, but only me who barely understands. The host made rude remarks about my Chinese. The chinese phrase basically meant i am uneducated, which is used by uncivilized communists in China. Very unprofessional manners.

She wanted me to take down the review because her business is more important and claims that it is false. I have photos to prove, how can she claim that my review is fake? All in all, her house needs a deep cleaning, change the sheets, and replace the ac. Most importantly, her attitude.

Her name on Airbnb is Sissi, in Brooklyn.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Airbnb Apartment Rental
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #902487

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Airbnb? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 531 Airbnb reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.