4.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof). Maybe I should have given it 2 stars instead of 1, but no more than that.

They advertised that there was A/C. But the A/C was broken (false advertisement?). The host messaged me after the review that it was not hot at all that night, and if we really needed it, they had portable A/C. She complained that I never asked her for it. However, when we asked why the A/C wasnt working, all she said was use the fan, and never let us know there was an option for that. Plus, it was midst summer, how can it be chilly in midst summer?

There were stains on the bedsheet and holes in the blanket!!!!!!

The host claimed that we didnt communicate with her, but she was at work the whole day. Her family who gave us the keys only spoke Chinese Mandarin, which non of the members of my party can speak in, but only me who barely understands. The host made rude remarks about my Chinese. The chinese phrase basically meant i am uneducated, which is used by uncivilized communists in China. Very unprofessional manners.

She wanted me to take down the review because her business is more important and claims that it is false. I have photos to prove, how can she claim that my review is fake? All in all, her house needs a deep cleaning, change the sheets, and replace the ac. Most importantly, her attitude.

Her name on Airbnb is Sissi, in Brooklyn.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Airbnb and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Airbnb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Airbnb to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments