Airbnb Apartment Rental Review from Baltimore, Maryland
My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof). Maybe I should have given it 2 stars instead of 1, but no more than that.
They advertised that there was A/C. But the A/C was broken (false advertisement?). The host messaged me after the review that it was not hot at all that night, and if we really needed it, they had portable A/C. She complained that I never asked her for it. However, when we asked why the A/C wasnt working, all she said was use the fan, and never let us know there was an option for that. Plus, it was midst summer, how can it be chilly in midst summer?
There were stains on the bedsheet and holes in the blanket!!!!!!
The host claimed that we didnt communicate with her, but she was at work the whole day. Her family who gave us the keys only spoke Chinese Mandarin, which non of the members of my party can speak in, but only me who barely understands. The host made rude remarks about my Chinese. The chinese phrase basically meant i am uneducated, which is used by uncivilized communists in China. Very unprofessional manners.
She wanted me to take down the review because her business is more important and claims that it is false. I have photos to prove, how can she claim that my review is fake? All in all, her house needs a deep cleaning, change the sheets, and replace the ac. Most importantly, her attitude.
Her name on Airbnb is Sissi, in Brooklyn.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Owner, Charles Yeung (1 647 296 4721) Re: Cosy Nook, 210 Victoria Street (908), Toronto, ON M5B 2R3, Canada, admitted there was a problem and stated he would refund..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "I had a guest who first said she was “uncomfortable” then changed it to she “feared for her personal safety”.”She ended up saying she was about to have a panic..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."