My boyfriend's family and I booked a place in Brooklyn for 1 night. I gave the place a 1 star because it was absolutely disgustingly dirty (have photos for proof). Maybe I should have given it 2 stars instead of 1, but no more than that.
They advertised that there was A/C. But the A/C was broken (false advertisement?). The host messaged me after the review that it was not hot at all that night, and if we really needed it, they had portable A/C. She complained that I never asked her for it. However, when we asked why the A/C wasnt working, all she said was use the fan, and never let us know there was an option for that. Plus, it was midst summer, how can it be chilly in midst summer?
There were stains on the bedsheet and holes in the blanket!!!!!!
The host claimed that we didnt communicate with her, but she was at work the whole day. Her family who gave us the keys only spoke Chinese Mandarin, which non of the members of my party can speak in, but only me who barely understands. The host made rude remarks about my Chinese. The chinese phrase basically meant i am uneducated, which is used by uncivilized communists in China. Very unprofessional manners.
She wanted me to take down the review because her business is more important and claims that it is false. I have photos to prove, how can she claim that my review is fake? All in all, her house needs a deep cleaning, change the sheets, and replace the ac. Most importantly, her attitude.
Her name on Airbnb is Sissi, in Brooklyn.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I would like to take time to comment about this rental in detail. The house is on the Leyton tube station and the walk from the tube station is not..."
- "Here is Reno's Review; Get a Hotel! The cover photo does not reflect how dilapidated the actual building is. Christmas 2015 was going to be special because I surprised my..."
- "My daughter and I wanted to visit New York for the first time and we booked an apartment via Airbnb. The pictures were great but the disappointment was big when..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "I consigned with this business and had a good experience. I signed a contract from the beginning agreeing to receive 50% of the sale price which I knew that after..."
- "We bought our wedding bands and engagement ring the beginning on 2012. My husband had his mother of pearl band break twice within months, just last week my ring broke...."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."