Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Hello, 5 days ago I finally gave in and signed up for airbnb as a guest.I passed all the verification processes they asked for.

I booked and paid for a vacation rental for 5/20/16-5/23/16 and paid $163.00. Everything seemed ok the host emailed me saying she accepted my booking which I thought was weird since airbnb already charged me, seemed backwards. I then wanted to notify the host I will be bringing my service animal. Not an emotional support but a service animal for a disability.

The next day I have several emails from the host and airbnb. The host canceled my reservation and airbnb deactivated my account and refuses to tell me why. No one called me to notify me which would have been helpful. So now I'm stuck in a big city where all hotels under $120 a night are fully booked and I can't use airbnb to book a place to stay.

I'm a women and being in this situation is very frightening.

I'm a disabled women alone in a big city with my dog and have no where to stay.I feel I'm being unfairly discriminated against because I have a disability.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of airbnb apartment rental from Airbnb and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Airbnb to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments