Airbnb Apartment Rental Review

Hello, 5 days ago I finally gave in and signed up for airbnb as a guest.I passed all the verification processes they asked for.

I booked and paid for a vacation rental for 5/20/16-5/23/16 and paid $163.00. Everything seemed ok the host emailed me saying she accepted my booking which I thought was weird since airbnb already charged me, seemed backwards. I then wanted to notify the host I will be bringing my service animal. Not an emotional support but a service animal for a disability.

The next day I have several emails from the host and airbnb. The host canceled my reservation and airbnb deactivated my account and refuses to tell me why. No one called me to notify me which would have been helpful. So now I'm stuck in a big city where all hotels under $120 a night are fully booked and I can't use airbnb to book a place to stay.

I'm a women and being in this situation is very frightening.

I'm a disabled women alone in a big city with my dog and have no where to stay.I feel I'm being unfairly discriminated against because I have a disability.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Airbnb Account Deactivated No Refund Given
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #851287 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Airbnb? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Airbnb. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Airbnb.
Filing a new complaint about