2.3

For the last week and a half I have been trying to book a house/apartment through Airbnb for a multiple stop vacation through Europe. The first reservation I booked with Airbnb they confirm my reservation charge my PayPal account and within minutes the host of the property came back asking for more than $400 additional dollars.

Which I refused.

Then today while trying to book my for third destination in Paris their site showed open dates for a particular property, I confirm that I wanted the property, Airbnb charged my PayPal account immediately and then I get a text back after being charged that the property what's not available for those dates.

I am very concerned that when we had to Europe the properties that I do have confirmed booking for may not be available. And would like to cancel without penalty But Airbnb does not allow this without a huge penalty due to properties cancelation policies.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Airbnb. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Airbnb to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how they handle consumer confidence. Author liked the most option of staying in a house. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbnb and airbnb property rental for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments