3.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

My account was compromised just over a year ago.$7300 charges on a credit card that someone opened under my name.

Airbnb was super quick to respond, awesome. Flash forward a couple of months after changing all security measures: my account has been temporarily disabled. I sent 4 emails and made 17 phone calls over the span of 5 months and all I was told was, "I will update your ticket and someone would be calling you shortly." I guess shortly means 5 months? Once I finally got in touch with the manager (a phone call that I initiated), they told me that the problem has been solved but they didn't know what had disabled my account.

Suuuuper comforting. Now I've used it for one reservation, and I got mysteriously disabled from my account on the last day of my stay. I've called twice in the past 24 hours.

If I don't get a call back in the next 24, I will be disabling my account, and my boyfriend and I will stop hosting our 250+ people a year with Airbnb.How can there Customer Service possibly suck this bad?!?!

Review about: Airbnb Account.

Had an Experience with Airbnb?

Comments